epilogue

Well, it is sad to say goodbye to a story like this. I hope you all liked it! I know it wasn't as drama-filled as other Jori fanfictions out there as I'm not the type of person to create drama upon drama for my stories, but I'm glad to hear you all enjoyed the story anyways! It really encourages me to make more.

revamped 23/10/2020! <3

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Sunlight pours in through the window of Tori's bedroom. It causes Tori to flinch, but it wasn't enough to wake up Jade because she was such a heavy sleeper. Tori was still in the same position as she remembered last night𑁋her head was on Jade's neck, their legs were still bound together, and Jade had Tori wrapped in her grasp. It still felt surreal to Tori from the events of last night.

She made love with Jade for the very first time, and there wasn't a single moment that she regretted.

Tori manages herself out of Jade's grasp, standing up and grabbing all the clothes from the floor and grabbing a towel to cover herself. She had all the time in the world now to be free to do anything she wanted and to be with her girlfriend.

Throwing the clothes into a laundry basket, she hums a song lightly as she entered into her bathroom. As she looks in the mirror, her body was wrapped tightly in a towel. She narrows her eyes, noticing a dark spot on her neck. She applies a bit of pressure from her finger on the mark, the pain stinging her momentarily before releasing the pressure. Well, guess that's a night to remember for a while.

Tori turns the shower on, waiting for the water to get warm. The steam arose out of from the top of the shower, clouding up the shiny mirror of the bathroom. She allows the towel to fall on the tile floor before putting it on top of the shower door, scurrying herself eagerly to feel the water touch her skin.

"Well, someone decided to be an earlybird for once," Jade's voice rang from behind Tori as the brunette twirled herself around. "All those other times I always woke up before you and now you decide to wake up before me. I figured you were tired from last night." She gives a wink in the girl's direction, the immediately shyness and vulnerability hitting Tori in the chest.

The dark-haired girl had her body covered in a towel as well with Tori just standing there in her naked form.

Tori stifiles a laugh. "How funny," she snorts. "I was just about to shower."

Jade clears her throat, causing Tori to raise a single brow to the girl.

"Care to join me?" she asks a bit hesistantly.

Jade's green eyes brightens, tilting her head slightly, her eyes slowly scanning up and down at Tori's body with a firm smirk to her face. "I see no reason not to."

"I'll race you!" Tori jumps up and down like a little girl before opening the door to the shower and rushing inside, shutting the door loudly behind her. Jade only watched the sight with pure amusement, letting her own tower fall to the floor.

"Vega, you're such a puppy." Jade grins, entering into the shower and shutting the steam-covered door behind her.

As the water fell above them, Tori had her back towards Jade as the dark-haired continued to rub her hands up and down the brunette's back, massaging it lightly. It felt good to Tori as she did the same to Jade.

As they face each other, their heads connecting, Jade only bites her lip with her eyes only fixated on Tori's plump lips, leaning down and kissing the soft skin of Tori's neck slowly as Tori's hands lost themselves in Jade's damp and dark hair. The brunette's eyes flutter and close as Jade pressed her soft kisses all over her, each one with a burning passion that lit a fire in both of them𑁋a neverending one.