31

This chapter is rated MATURE so read at your own descretion.

before continuing, just know that this was my first time ever writing smut, so I'm aware it's horrible lamifdljsdk

this is the final chapter of this story before I release the epilogue! it's sad to see this story end but all stories end at some point, right? I just reread the whole fic for the first time and I never realised how much my writing changed over time lmfao.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade held a firm grip on Tori's hand, leading her towards the bedroom and pulling her inside as she tried to hide the smirk on her face. As they entered, the two of them both took of their uncomfortable boots/heels and tossed it to the side, along with their santa hats. Tori closed the door, and the moment it clicked is when Jade pulled Tori close to connect their lips together once again, this time it was intense.

Tori walked backwards towards the bed with Jade on top of her. The brunette's arms were wrapped around Jade's waist as Tori's hands travelled to pull the other strap down loosely to the side. Jade's lips travelled down Tori's neck once again, a trail of fiery kisses as the sounds left Tori's mouth.

Jade could feel the goosebumps forming all over Tori as she kissed the sweet spots of the girl, the sounds only became more louder, turning Jade more on than she already was. The dark-haired girl shimmied out of her own dress, tossing it to the side and only leaving her in her black tights, a black-laced bra and underwear. 

Tori took in the beauty of the girl, her hands travelling up her stomach and towards her breasts. Their eyes met for a moment as she felt the heat rush to her own core.

"Jade, you're so beautiful." Tori let out, her hands travelling down the girl's soft, porcelain arms. 

Jade's smirk only grew. "There's no reason for you to believe that unless I see you."

Tori discarded her own clothing, tossing her red sweater and shorts to the side. Jade assisted in bringing her Tori's tights down as well and tossing it with the rest of the clothing on the floor. And after that, disposing of her own tights. 

This only left Tori in only her purple bra and underwear. Jade could only admire the girl before her. Her beautiful tan skin and chocolate hair, to her tiny breasts and long legs, her sweet smile and lips just demanding to be touched. Her beauty was unique to Jade's eyes, and all she ever wanted to do was explore her, to know ever single sweet spot, and to hear the sounds come out of her mouth like the climax of a song. Seeing Tori in this position only brought warmth to Jade. 

"What did I do to deserve you?" Jade whispered, leaning in slowly once again to connect their lips together.

Suddenly, nervousness filled Tori, her mind rethinking her current state. But her confidence came back up almost immediately as the anxiety and nervousness fled her body in an instant. 

"I want you so much, Jade." Tori said breathless as Jade's kisses trailed down her stomach. 

Jade lifted her head up, green eyes meeting brown.

"Enjoy every moment of this, Vega," Jade's hand was firm on her small waist while the other was clutching the brunette's hand. "because I don't think I can stop."

"Don't ever stop," Tori whispered. "Please."

As the walls formed around them, stronger than ever that no one would be able to break through, Tori's warm lips on Jade's was intense, their tongues fighting in their mouths wanting to explore each other even more. Tori's hands was lost and tangled in the hair of the girl above her, who was lowering her own kisses back on Tori's neck and stomach.