22

Enjoy!

Sorry for this chapter being so short. ;-;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school was quiet; everyone was rightly placed inside their classes for the day. It was almost the end of the day for the students at Hollywood Arts.

Jade dragged Tori aggressively and gently at the same time throughout the empty hallway and into the janitor's closet with her and closed the door quietly. It was a good place to hide considering the many times they've been in there and haven't been caught.

"I can't believe Sikowitz did that to us," Jade panted and swung her hair behind her. "Not letting us perform at the Christmas event just because of his stupid play!"

Tori sighed. "I mean, I can understand why he did that. We were the main actors in his play and we didn't go to it. We left everyone there in the dust."

Jade sat down on the floor and Tori followed along, their legs were crossed over each other's with Tori rubbing Jade's hand comfortingly to calm her down. Jade was always known to be aggressive during times like these and all she needed was a shoulder to lean on."

"I just wanted to spend time with you," Jade looked down at the ground with guilt. "I've never had this before. You know... a relationship with another girl? It's all so new to me, same with you as well, and I just wanted to be with you because right now, you're the only person who I can talk to, Tori. Everyone else seems to be drifting away from me and I don't know what I would do..."

Jade lifted her head and melted her eyes into Tori's. "...without you."

"It's because we're keeping ourselves away from them," Tori explained softly. "We haven't told them about our relationship, and considering the way they are acting towards us right now, I'm not sure whether to trust them with this. Mainly Andre and Beck as well."

Jade groaned quietly out of frustration.

"And Andre has been my best friend for a long time, I hate seeing him crushed." Tori sighed but Jade squeezed her hand.

She gazed at her girlfriend and into her dark eyes which said nothing but pain. "Haven't you talked to him yet? About your 'date' with him?"

Tori shook her head and bit her lip. "I haven't had the opportunity yet but I need to do it soon."

"What about Cat?" Jade asked, her eyes brightening.

Tori frowned. "What about her?"

"You think we can trust her?"

Tori shrugged. "Cat is like a baby sister to both of us. I feel like we can tell her but she won't understand it. You know Cat, she just says the things at the top of her mind. There's a lot going on inside that head of hers."

Jade nodded again, slightly disappointed of not having the opportunity to tell Cat.

"We'll get through this," Tori grabbed both of her hands and held it close to her own face, giving a light peck on the back of her hands. "I promise that will get through this, the both of us. We'll jump across any obstacle that will come our way."

Jade smiled through feathered tears as the both of them stood up, still having interlocked hands with their bodies extremely close to each other. Jade's back faced the door as Tori leaned in to give her quick, relaxing kiss on the lips followed by a hug as Tori placed her head on her girlfriend's shoulders and inhaled the scent of purely Jade.

"I love you." Tori said, her voice muffled in Jade's neck.

"I love you too." Jade responded, her voice wavering around the room.