16

[TRIGGER WARNING] domestic abuse, cursing, underage drinking.

love u all <3

revamped! 25/10/2020

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Ugh, what should I wear?! The panic grew inside of Tori, freaking out on what to wear for her and Andre's "date". Well, could it be considered a date? It could be𑁋Tori and Andre had been best friends for a long time𑁋she had been appreciative of their friendship for a very long time. There was never a time where Andre didn't have Tori's back or vice versa. However she was confused everything: her feelings, internal thoughts, and overall, everythng. 

They've been through thick and thin together. 

Tori ends up choosing a simple black dress with some pink floral design on it, coupled some cute black heels with it as well. She took the time to curl her hair a bit more, putting it back in a half ponytail. 

She applies a bit of makeup on her face before fluffing her hair a bit and observing herself in the mirror, smiling proudly to herself before it quickly fades away from her face, the reason unknown. Feeling semi-confident, she grabs a black leather jacket and a small purse from her closet before leaving her bedroom and heading down the stairs to wait for Andre.

She didn't know whether to feel nervous or happy; it's been a long time since she's went on a date with someone... besides that time with Jade. The thought of Jade made her heart flutter a noticeable amount, a bit of shakiness in her system, as if she was about to lose balance with her heels. 

As she walked down the stairs, she could see Trina sitting comfortably on the couch but looking incredibly bored at the same time from scrolling through the various channels on the TV.

The girl turns her head from the loud steps from Tori's heels as her eyes went wide, eyes moving up and down and observing her younger sister's style.  

"Wow, where are you heading off to?" she asks, admiring the dress and deciding whether or not to take it or not after Tori was finished with her date.

Tori smiles lightly, brushing back some of her hair with her hands. "Andre's taking me out to dinner tonight. He's going to pick me up in a few minutes."

"I see you baby sis! Hope you both have a good time," Trina says, which was quite unusual considering that Trina was never really happy for Tori everytime she gets asked out to dinner, which was rare for her. She's normally jealous every single time, or has that fake smile. This time, it felt more genuine than before.  

"Has Dad been here yet?" Tori asks, stepping towards the couch and placing her purse on the cushions, fluffing out her dress.

Trina thinks for a moment before shaking her head disappointingly, "No, why?"

Tori's lips trace a thin line on her face, feeling the anxious thoughts about her parents slowly coming back to her. She hated thinking about, she really did, but she couldn't help herself. There were so many signs and Trina didn't seem to catch on yet. If Tori told her the suspicions, she would think she was crazy when she already is slowly going crazy.

"How about Mom?"

Trina shakes her head again, "No, Tori, she hasn't been here as well." 

Tori let out a long, awaited sigh that bubbled up to the top of her throat, just begging to release.

Trina stands up from the couch and places herself next to Tori, a worried expression on her face. 

"Do you think..." Tori starts but her voice drifted off from holding back some small tears. She almost let out her thoughts, but her voice seemed to have a mind of its tonight. "Nevermind."