24

The upload periods for this book is most likely going to be weekly as I'm focusing more on school.

Hope you enjoy! Sorry for making all of you wait for so long!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade had awoken before Tori this time. Before climbing out of bed, she placed a quick kiss on Tori's forehead and smiled to herself pleasingly. She climbed out of bed slowly to not wake up the sleeping beauty next to her. She was immediately met with cold air as soon as she crawled out of Tori's warm sheets and back into the real world.

Nothing still felt real; it all still felt like a dream.

She grabbed a sweater from the side that belonged to Tori𑁋to which she continuously forgot to give back to her𑁋and put it on her body over her black tank top. She felt warm again and she loved it. She was wrapped in Tori's warmth.

And her smell.

All she could do was grin widely.

She grabbed her pearphone from the bedside table and made her way out of the dark room and down the stairs. The day had turned into a dreadful Monday; the day that almost every single person hates and the beginning of school week. Even the clouds in the sky seemed to dislike it𑁋they swarmed the atmosphere as if the light had faced away from the Earth and trapped everyone below them in a permanent darkness.

Jade headed down the stairs in a breeze, feeling the cold floor beneath her feet after each step she stook. She swepped her arms over the cold piano for a brief moment before cocking her head to the side and allowing a questionable thought into her head. Stepping into the kitchen, her body went immediately towards the fridge to see what she can retrieve for breakfast.

Loud footsteps suddenly rang throughout the house as if a giant had been summoned. Little did Jade know, but as expected, it was the sound of Trina's heels and Jade furrowed her brows and asked herself why the hell the girl was wearing heels at six in the morning.

"You're gonna wake up everyone in the house with your loud heels," Jade snapped quietly with her back faced towards her. "Why are you wearing heels at six in the morning? Your feet are gonna become weights."

"Because I am practising for my performance at the Christmas show on Friday!" Trina hissed back.

"Like Sikowitz is going to let you perform?" Jade smirked slightly, filling a glass with water and turning around towards the older Vega who was dressed in a sparkling red dress but she can point out the individual goosebumps on her arms.

Trina groaned. "I have my ways of claiming the stage as mine!"

Jade shrugged teasingly and turned back around to face out of the backdoor that led to the outside, but all she could see were large leaves covering her view.

"For sure, for sure." Jade nodded her head sarcastically at the girl who responded with a silent snarl.

Trina absorbed her old expression with a replaced frown on her face, taking off her heels in frustration and placing it on the ground aggressively, a loud echo travelled across the room causing Jade to flinch.

"Jade, I don't understand what your problem is with me." Trina crossed her arms, suddenly looking like a responsible for adult.

Jade placed her glass on the table next to her. "My problem with you is that you're annoying and that you only care about yourself, your reputation, and how others view you. You wanted to be treated as if you're some type of queen, and that's my problem with you. Nothing much to say after that."