05

revamped! 06/11/2020

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The thought of the date still did not leave Tori's mind. It remained in her head all night long, and she hoped that it was entirely real instead of her imagination. The longing visual of Jade standing next to her felt all too real to even happen in real life, but it did happen, and Tori didn't know what else to think of it, other than to keep inside the ever growing beating of her heart. 

An alarm buzzes loudly, making the brunette nearly fall off her own bed from how loud and utterly abrupt it rang out across her bedrom. Groaning annoyingly, she tosses the sheets off of worn out body before standing up slowly from her bed and taking a quick glance at herself in the mirror. Her hair is a fluffy mess and faded dark circles formed under her eyes just from how tired she is.

Her eyes widen from the thought of Sikowitz's play premiering in just a couple of days. Some panic rises inside of her from the thought of being unprepared for what was going to happen on that day, however she quickly shakes it off, shifting her mind off somewhere else to think about other... things.

Releasing a big yawn, she slowly trudges her way towards her bathroom which was convieniently located just across from her bedroom. She grabs a towel along the way, flipping the shower on and letting the steam slowly fill the entire small space, with the tiny water particles slamming against her cold skin, bringing back some of the warmth.

Suddenly, she hears her phone ring out loudly from back inside her bedroom, releasing a groan to the sound. 

"Who is texting me at 6 in the morning?!" Tori snaps to herself at the sight, trying to keep her voice from becoming louder just in case she would wake up Trina or her parents𑁋wherever they were. She had never been a morning person asshe personally preferred staying up late at night. Mornings just made her extremely cranky. 

When her phone lights up, though, Tori's eyes could only widen to the familiar name that appeared on her screen.

Jade 
Need a ride to school, Vega?

Jade never texts me. Tori thinks to herself in her head, slightly overwhelmed on what to reply with. 

Tori 
I'd love for that, Jade. Being in the same car as Trina is hell... she makes me shave her pits.
Read at 6:03 a.m.

The text bubble doesn't hesitate to appear, with Tori staring down closely at the screen like an idiot.

Jade 
Shave her pits, the hell? Can't imagine living with a sister like her.

Tori chuckles to the raven-haired girl's text and rolls her eyes.

Tori 
She's honestly really sweet but so incredibly annoying. Anyways, I'll see you in half an hour?
Read at 6:05 a.m.

It didn't take long for Jade to text back.

Jade 
See you soon, Vega.

Upon seeing the text, Tori quickly throws her phone onto the bed and sprints towards the shower as fast as she could, shrugging out of her own clothes in a rush as those newfound feelings come crawling back to her. And while she was in there, the brunette sang her heart out to her favourite songs. Bubbly was one of her favourites. 

"It starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes I always know
That you make me smile, please, stay for a while now
Just take your time wherever you go..."

When she finishes singing her song, Tori turns off the warm water of the shower, reaching past above her head to grab onto the colourful towel that hung above the shower door. The steam floated around the bathroom, the heat warming against her skin as she prepares for a cold flush of air to slam against her body the moment she would walk to.