18

revamped! <3 07/11/2020

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The bright rays from the sun shone through the large windows of Tori's home, seemingly brightening up the atmosphere and the overall feeling of the house. It felt more warm, more relaxing, more welcoming and somehow more like a place like home to Tori's amusement. It's a feeling she hasn't experience in a while, and she didn't want it to ever leave again. However, every feeling is temporary, so the only thing that someone could do is savour it until it fades away once again.

Tori finds herself in the kitchen toasting some bread, an unfazed smile on her bare face as she clicked her fingers against the cold material of the counter. She had been the first one to wake up and her thoughts flew to sections of her head that made her stomach jump each time she would think about it. It made her heart flutter, the world brighter, and her emotions happier than before. It was like for the first time in a long time, her happiness was real for something that felt unreal. 

The feeling of her lips against Jade's grazes over her lips like a gloss, and that's a feeling she never wants to go away; it's a feeling that she wants to feel now and onwards. 

The toast jumping up from the toaster brings Tori back to reality, startling the brunette momentarily as she waits a few moments before placing the pieces of toast on a paper, grabbing onto a knife from the side to spread some avocado spread on her toast. Just as her eyes were out of range from the rest of the room, she feels a pair of arms slowly wrap around her waist, nearly making her fall backwards as a laugh escapes her lips. 

Jade nuzzles her face into Tori's neck before placing her head atop her shoulders to observe the girl's actions, rocking her side-to-side slowly, "Morning, Tori." Hearing her own first name being called other than her last surprises the brunette for a moment. 

Tori wasn't sure what time Jade had awoken; she was probably awake by the time Tori got out of bed. She remembers being in Jade's arms𑁋how the girl's warmth flushed over her like a blanket from the other sounds of the world, how her body just seemed to perfectly mold with Jade's and how they just seemed to confess their feelings to one another when in another lifetime, they were enemies. She remembers hearing her heart beat as a fast as Jade's in their closeness, and it only made her smile. 

She had many questions for time itself.

"Morning, Jade." Tori replies softly, smiling proudly and twirling herself around with her back against the counter behind her and with Jade's arms wrapped around her waist. Tori had one arm sticking out awkwardly to the side with her toast in her hand, careful to not let it fall on the floor. They lean in together with a passionate, brief kiss but it felt like a thousand years to Tori.

And when they pull back, both heavily breathing at the same pace, Jade couldn't help but continue to stare into Tori's dark eyes. It reminds her of space; tiny stars hinted within her eyes.

"You know you're the most beautiful person I've ever met in my entire life, right?" Jade asks, pushing some hair behind Tori's ear.

A deep, pink blush formed on Tori's cheeks as she pecked Jade on the lips. "I didn't know Jade West can get so... cheesy."

Jade rolls her eyes, "Only with people I really care about, you know, like you." 

Tori eyes widen slightly in surprise. It seems rare that Jade would ever show that kind of side to a person, and she wonders if she was ever like with Beck or her family, or anyone else that she cares about. The list seems awfully small, but it wasn't Tori's business to intrude on that part of Jade's life; Jade will tell her when she's ready, hopefully.