25

Hope you enjoy!

This chapter contains lots of swears, hence why the story is rated mature.

Also the gif is hilarious; I wish that episode was on Netflix (the conjoined episode of Victorious and iCarly)!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is this what friends do?!" The voice just seemed to constantly echo around the school. It was hard to follow it's trail and origins. "Is this what friends do?! Lie to each other?! Keep secrets from each other?!"

As the anxiety continued to crawl up Jade, having being surrounded by numerous people she didn't know or didn't care about or didn't know even existed, to her group of friends staring at her with shock on their faces and their mouths wider than ever, to the girl who was once her enemy and now her lover and clutching onto her like dear life, to her ex-boyfriend causing the worst pain of it all, Jade didn't know where to go at this point. They were supposed to tell them today, and of course it was ruined by the one thing she hoped that would never come back. 

Maybe later she could give Robbie a lesson of her own.

And she knew that it wouldn't be a fun one. 

If only she had her pair of scissors, Tori had told her to stop bringing it to school and keeping it in her bag all the time as it would scare people. But scaring people was her thing, and scissors were the only thing that she stuck to throughout her life. It was like it was apart of her. God dammit. 

"What the fuck, man?" Andre suddenly appeared in front of them, his eyes and full of fire, but it was mainly aimed towards Tori, who cowered behind Jade like a little girl, to which Jade built a protective barrier around them. "How long have the two of you been going on for? God dammit, how stupid am I to not have known? I thought we were best friends Tori! I thought that we were𑁋I thought we were something else, Tori!"

Guilt washed over Tori now knowing about the feelings that Andre had for her. Releasing a sigh, she emerged from behind Jade who still had a close hand in hers and was squeezing it comfortingly despite the situation they were in.

They remained strong together. 

"Andre..." Tori's voice was begging. "Please, just let me explain everyth𑁋"

Andre glared at her. "No, I don't want to hear anything from you. I thought we told everything together and I thought we would become something more, for fuck's sake, how could I have known that this would happen?!" He pointed snidely towards Jade who noticed and delivered back an angry expression and squeezing her other hand into a fist until she felt her nails dig into her skin. Seeing him angry at her girlfriend rushed the adrenaline in her body even more. 

"Hey, why don't you shut your mouth and quit talking to her like that?" Jade stepped forward, still keeping her hand in Tori's, until she was close in front of Andre's face and shoved a finger harshly towards his chest area. 

Andre swallowed a slight lump in his throat from seeing the girl in front of her. His former crush from a year back, to which Tori helped him get over from. Jade intimidated him to the max, causing him to step back slightly. 

"Jade," A familiar voice called; Beck's. "We aren't trying to start a fight here."

"I'll be glad to start a fight if I wanted to." Jade turned towards Beck and narrowed her eyes at the boy.  

"Please stop fighting!" Cat exclaimed and cowered behind Robbie, now reminding Jade of what she wanted to do in the first place.

Jade stomped away from Beck and Andre, letting go of Tori's hand and facing towards the nerdy boy.