06

revamped! 14/11/2020 <3

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The group stumble into Sikowitz' room, all placing themselves in front of the shruggers who were in the back of the room in their designated seating arrangements, frequently for some reason changing faces and clothes without anyone noticing. Has anyone else noticed that each day the shruggers change? Their only job in the classroom is to react.Robbie and Cat had taken off their pink, unicorn onesies. Thankfully they wore extra clothes underneath but Tori could clearly see Robbie sweating everywhere. 

Earlier, before class, Cat and Robbie had taken off their pink unicorn onesies𑁋both looking extremely exhausted in the meantime, preferably from the onesies that didn't allow any of the cold air to seep inside and cold them down. From where Tori sat, she could clearly see Robbie sweating profusely, the ends of his curly hair slightly drenched in sweat. 

"Those costumes were so hot inside," Robbie breathes heavily while hanging the onesie clumsily on the back of his chair, leaning back in the seat and wiping his forehead from sweat with his hands. "I felt like the sun was inside of me."

Cat's laugh loudly echoes across the entirety of the room and Robbie just blushes even harder. She lightly punches Robbie in the arm but it seemed like it wasn't a playful punch, as Robbie nearly collapsed on the floor, overdramatically.

"Ow, Cat!" he groans from the floor.

"Oopsies!" Cat exclaims and excitedly helps the boy up from the floor, pulling him off with sudden strength.

Tori places herself next to Andre, a bit nervous, as the boy only scoots closer towards her. Beck sat on the other side of the brunette, leaving only Jade who for some reason decided to sit far in the back𑁋far away from the group which made Tori slowly melt inside just from the empty sight of the girl behind her. She only sighs, turning herself around to face the front of the room.

A loud noise erupts𑁋the sound booming sound of crashing and breaking glass𑁋every head in the room all turn towards the window at the same time, in which Sikowitz rolls in, doing a tumble onto the stage and landing perfectly upright.

"Oh my, God! Sikowitz, are you okay?" Tori stands up and examines the window, then back towards the man.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. It's just a stunt window!" Sikowitz explains, out of breath and motioning towards the window. The man looked as if he had been planning for this moment every day of his life. "See? No harm has been done to me!"

Tori briefly looks at the man up and down to make sure he was telling the truth𑁋making sure there were no signs of any injury or blood𑁋then she just sighs thankfully and slumps back in her seat.

After a while, Sikowitz finally found his balance and sips from his coconut for a moment. He clears his throat, "So, as you all know, the play I am directing will be broadcasted here at school in just a matter of time, so I hope the ones participating have improved by a long-shot." He eyes Tori and Jade mercifully, with Tori feeling as if a laser was shooting through her chest.

Both girls flinch in their seats.

"So, anyways! We haven't done our alphabetical exercises in a while so why not do one now?" Sikowitz claps his hands together and scans the room carefully, pointing at the obvious ones with his eyes. "Beck, Andre, Robbie, Cat, Tori, and Jade, please come up to the stage. The rest of you... shruggers just stay there and react."