08

revamped! 29/11/2020 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It was afterschool hours at the Vega house, near the end of evening time at the latest, though no one knew exactly what time it was. Just for some company, Tori had invited Beck, Andre, Cat, and Robbie to come hang out with her, as they all tend to let themselves in anyways. They were all crowded around Tori's dining table, each with five cards in their hands, staring intensely at one another. Trina was also there as well though Tori didn't want her to be, well, no one expected her to be. But Trina being Trina𑁋she would always find her way around things, even if it means being nearly stomped on the face. 

For example, about a year ago, the group built a float for the Parade Parade that Sikowitz had mentioned to them, circulating all their brains into the interest. He also said that it would be featured on National Television, enabling that circuit within Trina's brain. Unfortunately, Trina had overheard the conversation and managed to fit her way into the cupcake float that Cat had suggested, hiding under some bags. It didn't take long for the group to find Trina hidden somewhat good under the bags, as Tori had kicked h her in the side, hard. 

What a fun time. 

Back to present time, the game between the group of teenagers seemed fervent𑁋the shared glares and the tension between one another as their hands clutched onto their pair of cards with an extreme grip. Cat only cowers her creasing face behind her handful of cards, looking as if she was trying to hold in her laughter, seemingly contagious to the rest of the group as they all try not to peer in her direction.

"I'll call it." Andre announces, finally, after a few uttermost long moments of dreading and agitated silence. The group all watches simultaneously at the sight as Andre tosses 2 red chips in the pile in the centre of the table. 

Not even a moment later, Trina's face brightens, slamming her hand of cards onto the table loudly. "Full boat, Jacks over Queens. I win!"

The room quickly fills with groans and sighs as they all toss their cards aggressively towards Trina, making her shoo them with disgusted glares. 

"Come on, now!" Andre slaps his handful of cards onto the table, releasing a loud groan of his own.

Trina eagerly reaches over across the table, straightening her arms forward and enclosing all of the chips from the middle, bringing it towards her side of the table, practically hogging the entire thing. "Aw, don't hate me 'cause I'm lucky and pretty."

The group continues to pout at her, with Tori rolling her eyes with annoyance. 

"But can we hate you 'cause you're conceited and untalented?" Rex doesn't hesitate to input as Robbie tries to hide the bubbling chuckle within his system, cupping a hand over the puppet's mouth with his face becoming as red as a tomato in embarrassment. 

Trina glares at the puppet intensely, then towards Robbie, and then sneaking a glance towards Beck with a slight smirk. Tori blinks, trying to adjust the scene as she watches as Trina stands up from her seat, walking towards Beck before placing herself on his lap as the Canadian boy glances at Tori uncomfortably, with the brunette helplessly responding with a shrug.

Tori plays with her fingers for a moment, cringing slightly, "You guys, I feel bad that we didn't invite Jade to play cards with us."

Andre unwraps a lollipop out of nowhere and places it in his mouth, his voice muffling, "But she's the one who pushed you off the stage in Sikowitz's class today."