07

revamped! 20/11/2020 <3

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"How's your arm, Tori?" Andre asks, lifting a concerning brow to the sight of Tori jabbing her fork into her salad forcefully. Tori eyes the boy for a brief moment before gentling her grip on the plastic fork, taking a bite out of the mixture of vegetables in front of her. 

"Better," Tori mutters inaudibly in reply with a mouthful of lettuce and tomato, wincing momentarily to the rushed taste in her mouth. She frowns slightly, rubning her arm lightly and quickly dismissing the pain with a faint smile on her face. "Doesn't hurt as much anymore, though I do get that burning feeling often."

"Sorry that I wasn't there to break you two apart, didn't think it'd go that far," Andre mutters apologetically as he caught a glance of Cat and Robbie making their way to the table, adjusting his position a bit farther away from the brunette. He releases a sigh, clasping his hands nervously together as his eyes roam around the large space of the outside as if trying to search or avoid something. 

"It's fine, Andre, you don't need to apologise," Tori smiles at the dark-skinned boy. "It reminded me of the time where I whacked Jade in the face with a cane, remember that? Except that it was stage fightning."

Andre chuckles to the flashback, reminiscing over the interesting exchange that Tori and Jade had back in the day. 

Tori and Jade were assigned to stage fight together; for Tori, she was required to play the role of a little and supposedly vulnerable old lady and Jade had to play the role of a  robber who was trying to take her bag. When it was their turn to act, Tori had supposedly whacked Jade in the face with her cane, and Jade claimed she did and she got a black eye as a result, and then it turned into a complete uneccessary rollercoasters of frequent arguments. 

And as a result, Tori received two weeks of after-school detention from Lane, and was forced to clean the remains of a food fight event that occurred in the Black Box Theatre for some fucking apparent reason. 

And that was the day where Jade had confessed to lying, and it made Tori confused ever since then as to why the girl decided to lie in the first place. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"I don't get it." The words from Jade's mouth caught Tori off-guard immediately, whom was aggressively scraping off the leftover food bits from the black walls of the Black Box Theatre. Tori cringed in frustration as she placed the metal scrape to her side to take in Jade's words from behind her. 

Tori looked up the girl menacingly, "What?"

"I know Andre told you that I faked everything... the blood, the black eye. What is that Mac N' Cheese?" Jade noticed the food that Tori was scraping off the wall, lifting a what-the-fuck brow to the room around her, which she didn't even noticed was completely painted with the colours of yellow and orange dry food stains, along with the fluttering scent of the leftover food that still drifted in all directions of the room. 

"Looks like it right?" a voice asked, which belonged to a security guard that Lane hired to watch Tori. His name was Derek.

Tori finally stood up, facing towards the girl, "Why are you even here?"

"Why are YOU here?" Jade asked back, shaking her head and not bothering to answer Tori's question first. She placed both of her hands to her hips firmly, keeping her gaze fixed hard on Tori. "Why didn't you tell on me?"