21

Happy New Years! Let's start off this year right with another chapter.

Note: The story still revolves around Christmas time.

"Leave all the pain behind, bring happiness in 2020." (edit: 2020 is the worse year ever.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tori attempted to move around on her bed, however realised that a pair of arms was wrapped around her. A pair of long, pale porcelain arms linked to Jade West. Tori could feel a smile on her face spread with the warmth of her girlfriend behind her.

She flipped her body so that she was face-to-face with her and watched as Jade's eyes fluttered open slowly and revealed her beautiful murky green eyes.

"You're awake finally, thank goodness. I woke up earlier but decided that I was too lazy to get up. I must have drifted back off back to sleep." Jade said and yawned mid-sentence and rubbed her eyes carelessly. She pushed back some of Tori's chocolate hair behind her ear and leaned in to kiss her on the forehead, to which Tori accepted graciously.

"You know I'm think I'm ready," Tori whispered. "To tell my parents and Trina that we're together. I can't just hold it back from them, you know? It's gonna keep building up inside of me."

Jade sat up in bed and Tori followed as well. She shrugged and sighed. "Okay, baby, if that's what you want to do then do it. Do what's right for you."

All Tori could do was blush and chuckle at the word that stuck out of that sentence like a sore thumb. "Hmph, 'baby'."

"What? Do you not like it when I call you that?" Jade smirked and narrowed her eyes at the brunette. "Is your very own girlfriend not allowed to call you baby?"

Tori flicked Jade's nose lightly. "No. Keep calling me that. It's sexy." Her voice came out seductive and dark which caused the raven-haired girl's eyes to widened and release a slight gasp and to immediately lean and capture her lips onto hers.

A soft moan came out from Tori's lips as Jade pushed her back onto the bed and straddled her small waist, leaning down and began to roughly kiss her everywhere on her face and on her neck as well, tuggling gently on the soft skin there. Tori loved the feeling of Jade touching her, teasing her and having the urge to push Jade back on the bed and for it be her turn as well.

But she didn't, as her insecurity built up inside of her to say that she just wasn't ready yet. She let Jade have her way on her body. And when Jade pulled back, her eyes filled with lust and coated with dominance, all she could do was admire the girl with pleading eyes.

Jade eyes roamed at Tori up and down and she leaned down again and began to kiss her once more, passionately and cupping Tori's face with comfort.

She slowly travelled her kisses down her face, her neck and onto her stomach, which Jade slightly pulled up Tori's shirt to reveal the skin there.

Tori could feel the goosebumps travelling up her body from Jade's cold touch which made her squirm slightly.

She could feel the tugging of her shorts as Jade attemped to bring them down but suddenly, Tori stopped her and grabbed her hand aggressively. The raven-haired girl glanced up towards her girlfriend with worry, getting off her and sitting back down on the bed with her hand on Tori's back.

"Tori?" Jade's voice was soft. "Are you alright?"

Tori just nodded, rubbing her arms to relieve her of the goosebumps still piling on her. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. It's just..." Her voice trailed off. "Jade, I love you. I-I just don't think it's the right time for this or if I'm just, um, not ready...yet?" Her voice sounded unsure and Tori cringed lightly and looked down towards the bed in unease and began to play with her fingers to rid of the pure awkwardness.