13

revamped! 25/11/2020

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"What?" Jade asks, taken aback and slightly disillusioned as to what he said.

Beck attempts to reach over to grab her hand but Jade shrugs it back, keeping both of her arms close to her body as possible. Beck just stares at the raven-haired girl with wide eyes, his lips whimpering, hearing the screams of his own head for him to repeat what he had said. The more he hesitates, the more his words become stuck inside of his throat𑁋he had to let it out.

"I said I miss you." Beck repeats, expression solemn.

Jade crosses her arms together, opening her mouth with nothing coming out. She didn't know what to think of the situation she was in. He was the one who broke up with her. He was the one who decided to end the relationship. He was the one who wasn't enough to handle her, and someone that Jade couldn't get herself to spill all of her life secrets too.

All over Hollywood Arts they were THE power couple𑁋a seemingly superior, powerful couple that was deemed to have no flaws at all. They had the beauty, the strength, the popularity, the friends and that everyone looked up to their relationship. However, no one knows what goes on behind the scenes. And behind the curtains appeared never-ending fights with a lot of screaming, tears being flung out of eyes and lot of loud door closes. It wasn't until their fights continued onto school grounds that it showed that their relationship wasn't all perfect as people deemed it to be.

However Jade couldn't stop herself from saying that she really did love Beck at the time when their relationship flourished into something she didn't expect, and it was true that Beck truly loved the girl too, and still does.

But right now, it was different.

Jade couldn't get herself to rekindle into those past memories𑁋she didn't want to be involved in those kinds of arguments ever again over how hard she is to handle. It's just there were so many things that she couldn't tell the boy even until this day, even to this day where she had to figure out her feelings for a girl who somehow was able to stretch her heart in that direction. All in all, feelings were entirely confusing, and she felt completely stuck.

Deep inside, she knew she's hurting inside. And as much as she wants to feel her heart be put back together in its thousands of pieces, she knew it wouldn't be that way if she were to get back with Beck. Her emotions were floating all around her and she just wanted to burst so bad from the overwhelming amount of memories rushing back to her like a storm. All those cheerful times she had spent with Beck had been overtaken by...

...those desirable feelings.

"How can you say that?" Jade lashes a bit too harshly, feeling the sudden rage inside of her. "How can you say that after you were the one who broke up with me? You were the one who left me in the rain and let me drown! You were the one who wanted to end things after all!"

"But𑁋" Beck wants to protest but Jade cut him off.

"You left me outside of Tori's house alone! You were the one who hated all of our arguing! And trust me, I hated it too. That was the reason why we decided to break up! And I don't think that we should𑁋"

Beck suddenly leans in to press an unexpected kiss to Jade's lips. His hands slowly reach over to cup and caress the soft cheeks of his former lover, attempting to deepen the kiss. However Jade doesn't give in𑁋feeling like his lips were almost a whole new foreign feeling to her.