27

Hi, guys! I wanted MOST of this chapter to be a fun chapter with the gang hanging out! I hope you all enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karaoke Dokie has always been a hangout place for the group as they were totally not mainly there for the Buffalo Nuggets. Just kidding, ever since Hayley Ferguson and Tara Ganz moved to another karaoke place, the management at the place has improved. It wasn't like they were going to succeeding in singing anyways...

It was around 8:00 PM at night, the whole group arrived in the parking lot of Karaoke Dokie in separate cars as all of the cars that they owned couldn't fit everyone at once. Beck took a ride with Andre, Cat and Robbie rode in the same car, while of course, Tori took a ride with Jade. Her beautiful Jade. Their hands were in one another, both were jamming out *Thunder* by *Boys Like Girls* (correction; Girls Like Girls ;)).

"Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer, do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder..." Jade sang out beautifully, sounding like magic to Tori's ears.

"And I said... your eyes are the brightest of all the colours, I don't wanna ever love another. You'll always be my thunder..." Tori sang after her, placing her other hand to her heart and gazing towards Jade, swaying her body from left to right.

Jade couldn't help but continue to grin, feeling a bubble forming around them just to seal them together forever. At least she hoped it would be forever.

"So bring... on the rain... and bring on the thunder!" They finally concluded the song, facing towards each other as Jade grabbed Tori's cheeks for a quick kiss. Man, her cheekbones were so piercing sharp. They could tear into Jade's soul and put out all of the darkness.

Jade hoped for that to happen; for the darkness to leave her body forever.

"How can I not love someone like you?" Jade stared into Tori's chocolate eyes, pulling back from the soft, warm kiss that lingered over both of their lips.

Tori just laughed. "What do you mean?"

Jade cleared her throat. "What I mean is," she started and tightening her grip on Tori's hands. "How are you just so goddamn perfect?"

Tori shook her head, smirking. "Language, West."

Jade snorted. "Pipe it down, Vega."

"I can do what I please." Tori winked.

"Then do what you shall." Jade winked seductively as a bright, embarassing blush exploded on Tori's face.

Both of them unbuckled their seatbelts and hopped out of the car, their friends were waiting for them in front of the doors. They could already hear the music blasting out of the restaurant as purple and green lights shot out of the roof and into the deep night sky, lighting up the stars above them.

Jade and Tori stepped up to the group, forming a circle with them.

"I'm really just here for the buffalo nuggets," Andre said jokingly. Beck gave him a nasty look and lightly punched him in the arm. Andre shooed him away with his arms. "I'm just kidding, I swear!"

Tori glanced around the group curiously. "So, are we doing to head in?"

"I'll race you there!" Cat grabbed Robbie's hand and pulled the boy with her towards the doors like a dog pulling the leash of its owner. Beck, Andre, Tori, and Jade laughed at the sight as Robbie struggled to hold onto Cat's hands. And in just a few moments, the couple disappeared inside the restaurant.