30

Merry Christmas!!....in the story, hehe!

This isn't actually the last chapter as there will be one more but it's going to be very special and will create major development in their relationship. :)

Enjoy! This chapter is going be long so have fun reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 9:30 PM at night, Jade had finally returned to Tori's house after hours of writing a song with Andre, Beck, Robbie, and Cat. Well, it was mainly her and Andre who did all the work while Cat continued to play around with Robbie, and Beck was doing God knows whatever on his phone.

Jade noticed the amount of the times Beck continued to peer down and smile at his phone. It made her heart warm knowing that Beck was probably talking to someone. The memories came back to her of the amount of times she was jealous of Beck talking to other girls, making her slightly chuckle to herself.

But right now, it was okay.

Andre and Jade had practised their song multiple times to make it perfect. It was originally going to be Andre's song for Tori, but they revised it to fit Jade's voice, and Jade had never felt so proud for a meaningful song in her life and with such a talented songwriter like Andre.

As Jade unlocked the front door to Tori's house, she noticed all of the lights were switched off. Everyone was probably asleep already, including Tori. She also clanged onto two plastic bags in her hands.

She walked inside the dark living room and slowly made her way towards and up the stairs of the Vega household, arriving at Tori's bedroom which also seemed equally dark and quiet as the rest of the house.

Jade placed her hand on the doorknob, slowly opening it, being careful not the wake Tori if she was actually asleep. As she slipped past the crack in the door, noticing that Tori's fairy lights were still on around the room, giving her a better view to not bump into anything.

She looked towards the bed, seeing Tori's beautiful body laying on the bed soundlessly, seeing her chest rise and heave back down, and hearing her soft breaths as she continued to sleep.

Jade smiled, placing her backpack down and the bags on the floor and taking off her shirt. She opened up a drawer and grabbed a black tank top and slipped it over her body. She also grabbed a pair of grey shorts and slipped it on after taking off her uncomfortable pants.

She made her way towards the brunette, slowly slipping inside the sheets and scooting closer until she could feel Tori's warmth on her.

Tori fidgeted slightly, feeling movement behind her as she wasn't fully asleep yet. She slowly turned her body around in bed, inhaling a familiar scent that belonged to a particular girl.

Jade lifted her head slightly and noticed Tori's change in position.

"Hey, you." Jade whispered.

"Hey," Tori shifted a bit more to get a better look of Jade's face. "What took you so long to come home?"

"I stopped by somewhere to grab something for the Christmas party at school tomorrow after I finished the assignment which took HOURS to perfect," Jade explained carefully. "I'll show it to you in the morning. You seem really tired."

"No," Tori muttered but a few moments later, she yawned, causing Jade to roll her eyes. "Can I see what you got?"

Jade nodded, rising up from the bed and dashing towards the lights to turn them on. "Of course."