04

revamped! 31/10/2020 <3

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Tori only becomes stuck inside of her thoughts, thinking long and hard for an excuse for the boys to leave, but she knew that whatever excuse she could up with Jade would probably argue with her about it, and that was something she didn't want to happen at all with her tonight. However, her head felt empty.

"We're on a date." Tori suddenly blurts out toward the boys, causing the raven-haired girl to immediately face toward her with a  glare. The brunette attempts to avoid her gaze by focusing back on the interchanging expressions of the boys that stood in front of her, exchanging confused faces with one another.

"Vega𑁋" Jade starts but Tori cut her off quickly.

Tori subtly shakes her legs and clasps her hands together to ease down the awkward tension between all four of them. It was just pure silence even though the only thing she could hear is her heartbeat and the people surrouding them, minding their own business. Her anxiety had went through the roof because one: Jade is next to her, and two: there's two annoying boys trying to ruin their night.

"I'd rather you guys should leave, we're both on a date," Tori tells the boys and they could only stare at her with shock. "It's impolite to intrude on dates."

Jade glares harder at Tori, wanting to just take her down to the ground. What kind of situation is she trying to make with these boys? They weren't on a date, but they were forced to date because of Sikowitz and his stupid play. It shouldn't even be remotely considered as a date, and these two assbags decided to stroll along when, for the first time in a year, Jade and Tori had gotten along, well, it seems like it's becoming to look like that.

She clenches her fist together, eyes trailing down Tori's body and stopping at her arm. She tries to fight the urge, but she couldn't. So, without any thought, the girl yanks Tori's wrist and drags her all the way into the girls' bathroom without stopping with Tori attempting to resist her compressed touch. However Burf so happened to appear behind the door with his binoculars around his neck, opening his mouth to say something before Jade interjects harshly.

"GET OUT!" she yells angrily, causing both girls to watch Burf run away like a little girl, clutching his yellow pepper in his hand and disappearing back into the restaurant. Tori gulps down a lump in her throat at the sight, hoping that this all wouldn't be dragged onto hers. But from the looks of it, it sure seemed like it.

She faces Tori and pins her to the wall of the bathroom, not bothering to see if there was anyone else in there to disturb them. Her face was so close towards Tori that Tori could smell the scent of Jade and her breath hitting her face, the shivers and goosebumps dancing up her skin. The nervousness shoots up her body like a rocket from the closeness, and she felt completely stuck and frozen to the wall.

"What the hell are you trying to do, Vega?" Jade hisses quietly in her ear, making Tori's stomach explode with butterflies just from her voice.

She can feel Jade's heat washing over her.

It takes Tori a few minutes to adjust to her boundaries and to come to her own defense, trying to stand up to Jade. Tori has tried to never be afraid of Jade throughout their strange relationship. She can be quite terrifying and intimidating sometimes but the brunette always learned to not be scared by her actions, even if it did give her a strange feeling. Jade might say some harsh things to Tori, but she never means any harm, at least, she hoped so. "What do you think I'm trying to do? I'm trying to get those wazzbags out from ruining our night!"