Blood, sweat and tears

|Jungkook|

|Jungkook|

   "Some crazy dude attacked Tessa when she was smoking behind the school, apparently he scratched her or something."

Jungkook's eyes lifted from his notebook and he looked at Kate, who was sitting next to him. Her long nails tapped against her phone screen as she texted someone. Jungkook's eyes glanced at the bloody tissue stuffed in her nostrils and he cringed in disgust.

Gguk looked away from her and towards the teacher, wondering if he'll say anything to her about her phone. But the man just continued his lecture about WW2, addressing the students who were listening to him.

"Is she okay?" Gguk looked towards Tessa, who was sitting diagonally from them.

The girl had her hands on her table and her face pressed into her hands. Tessa always slept in classes because she usually spent her nights studying for tests. She says it's because she can focus more during the night time.

"I don't know, probably." Kate shrugged nonchalantly, not an ounce of concern on her face.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned away from her, fearing that if he looked at her any longer, he'll allow his annoyance to show.

Jungkook placed his elbow on the table and leaned his head against his palm. His eyes shifted towards the clock on the wall and he let out a deep sigh, when he noticed it was 23 minutes until the end of the period. Gguk's eyes drifted to his left and he looked out of the window.

He could see people walking around or sitting under the trees, books or phones in hands. Some were studying and some were talking to their friends. Jungkook could see cars driving past the street, every single one speeding somewhere.

His brows furrowed when he noticed 3 cop cars speed past the school towards the city. The loud sirens pierced his ears, making him cringe at the noise.

"Sir."

Gguk looked away from the window and glanced towards the voice. Melanie, the girl sitting next to Tessa, was staring at the latter with a scrunched up nose.

"Yes, Miss Carson?" The teacher sighed, thinking that another dumb question will leave the girls mouth. Like usual.

"I... I think there's something wrong with Tessa." Melanie pointed towards Tessa, who seemed to be sleeping.

Gguk squinted his eyes and leaned forward in his chair. He bit his lower lip as he tried to notice what was wrong with Tessa. And then He heard it. The small growls and moans leaving the girl's mouth.

Jungkook leaned further away from her, watching as the teacher approached Tessa. The students were quiet while the teacher began to redden in anger,

"Miss Grooves! How many times how I told you not to sleep in my class?!" The teacher slammed his hands down on the girl's table.

Jungkook flinched slightly, watching as Tessa's hand slowly began to move and her head began to lift up.