Sex Ed

The soft sound of a piano filed the car and the beats from the radio thumped in sync with Jungkook's heartbeat

The soft sound of a piano filed the car and the beats from the radio thumped in sync with Jungkook's heartbeat. The bunny boy looked annoyed as he leaned against the door of the car, making his cheeks squish together and form a pout on his lips. He glared at the road ahead as he tried to ignore Taehyung's deep voice singing along the high pitched voice on the radio.

"Can you shut up? My head is hurting." Jungkook grumbled as he pressed the tips of his fingers against his temple and massaged gently.

Taehyung reached out and turned the volume down before turning to smirk at Jungkook, "Doesn't it get boring to be so grumpy all the time?"

"Shut up and drive." Jungkook rolled his eyes, sinking further into the seat and crossing his arms over his chest, "Take a left." He instructed through a grumble, nodding, as Taehyung took a left turn.

"I mean, you're what...21..22-

"I'm 18." Jungkook cut him off, making Taehyung's eyes pop out before he choked on his saliva. Jungkook snapped his head towards him and watched with wide eyes as Taehyung coughed and wheezed. His eyes watered slightly and hand flew up to clutch at his throat. Jungkook sat up straighter and allowed his hands to reach out to pat Taehyung on the back, only to hesitate and allow his hand to hover.

"You're...you're 18?" Tae croaked, turning to look at a confused Jungkook, making the bunny boy rip his hand away and drop it back into his lap.

"Yea...yeah, well, maybe I'm 19, I don't know." Jungkook muttered, still a bit tense from the sudden choking. He shook his head and released a sigh, sinking further into his seat and ignoring Taehyung's eyes digging into the side of his face, "Next time, try to refrain from choking while you'r-"

"Shut up." Jungkook's eyes grew large befor he swung his head around and turned to look at a still wide eyed Taehyung, "Honestly...I don't know why I'm so shocked, it's not like the world hasn't fucked up kids long before the apocalypse. I bet you don't even know how many kids had to lose their childhoods and become adults to survive." Taehyung shook his head with a huff, running a hand through his raven hair before dropping his hand down on the console between the two seats.

"I...I do know!" Jungkook exclaimed quickly, blushing at his own stutter. He chewed on his bottom lip, trying to prove to Taehyung that he knew what he was talking about and he wasn't just a stupid child.

Taehyung rose a brow, "Which way?" He referred to the direction of the mall. Jungkook's eyes flickered over to the road and he uttered a quiet 'right' before looking back at Taehyung, "Let me tell you something, Jungkook." Taehyung muttered, face suddenly going serious and eyes darkening as he stared at the road ahead, "People always say they understand, they always say they know what's it like or that they can relate to you. But they never really can, they think they can, they want to, but they can't. Do you know why?" Taehyung tore his eyes away from the road to look into Jungkook's bambi ones. His fingers drummed against the steering wheel, and the small breeze, drifting in from the barely parted window, ruffled his raven locks.