Spank

"Take a left

"Take a left."

"Take a left."

"Jungkook, bunbun, sweetie, for the love of god, take a- that's a right."

The sound of a palm smacking against a forehead mixed together with the sound of a soft rumble and Jungkook's frustrated groan. The bunny boy's face was scrunched up and his hands gripped onto the wheel until his fingers lost their colour and turned white. A permanent scowl adored his face and his eyes were squinted into a sharp glare- almost not allowing him to see the road ahead.

"For the love of god.." Taehyung murmured under his breath, placing his elbow against the window and pressing his fingers against his brow. He peered out from behind his bangs and eyed the empty road ahead, "Jungkook, can you tell the difference between left and right?" He murmured softly, rubbing the crease between his brows.

"Of course I can! I was just distracted by driving a fucking car." Jungkook scoffed back at him, accidentally pressing down on the gas pedal and making the car lurch forward.

Taehyung fell back into his seat and winced at the speed Jungkook was going in, "You might want to slow down." He advised calmly, squinting his eyes as Jungkook swerved past a car, that was resting on the side of the road, only to nearly hit a walker that had stumbled into the road, "Slow down the fucking car, Jungkook." Taehyung warned lowly- his voice lacking the hint of humour or lightness that it usually possessed. The serious and firm tone fell onto Jungkook's shoulders and weighted him down until he finally lifted his foot off of the gas pedal and pressed down on the brakes.

The car screeched to a halt in the middle of the road, causing Jungkook and Taehyung to fly forward, only to be stopped by their seatbelts. The pair slammed back into their seats with groans before turning to glare at each other.

"You're seriously asking for a spanking."

"You don't know how to teach properly!"

They both fell silent after hearing the other speak- Jungkook jerked back and stared at Taehyung with a look of disgust and disbelief, "You did not just say I deserve a spanking." The boy hissed lowly, turning his body around to fully face Taehyung.

Taehyung's eye twitched and he sent him a sarcastic smile, "You insult my teaching skills again and I'll bend you over my lap right here, right now." Taehyung's low baritone voice slammed into Jungkook's eardrums and made his heart thump faster. Despite the low volume of his threat, it still made Jungkook sink his teeth into his lower lip and gulp.

The images of Taehyung reaching over and bending him over his lap before pulling his pants down and smacking his palm against his ass, filled Jungkook's mind, "But...but you won't do anything I won't like, right? Because..consent and stuff." Jungkook stuttered nervously, sinking into his seat and dropping his hands into his lap. He avoided looking at Taehyung and winced at the thoughts swirling in his mind.