Strawberry jam

An explosion of flavour happened in Jungkook's mouth as his bunny teeth sunk into the jam covered bread

   An explosion of flavour happened in Jungkook's mouth as his bunny teeth sunk into the jam covered bread. He hummed, allowing his tongue to run across his sticky lips to capture the remains of the strawberry jam. His legs swung back and forth as he sat on top of a table, chewing on the stale bread and enjoying the sweetness of the jam.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jungkook saw a tan hand come into view and snatch the other piece of bread he had made. Jungkook's head immediately snapped towards the direction of Taehyung, and he swallowed down the food in his mouth before allowing his lips to curl into a sneer.

"That's mine." Jungkook hissed, his free hand reaching out towards the bread resting between Taehyung's fingers, only for Taehyung to pull away, "It's mine." Jungkook gritted, his jam covered cheeks turning red in anger and annoyance.

Taehyung's dark eyes flickered away from his book and ran over Jungkook's messy face before finally connecting with his glaring eyes. Taehyung's lips stretched out into a grin before he raised the bread and bit a chunk out of it. Jungkook's mouth fell open and his eyes grew large as he watched Taehyung chew on the bread without looking away from him.

"I-"

"It's mine now."

Jungkook's eyes grew even wider at Taehyung's words before narrowing into a dark glare. His nose flared and brows knitted together, creating a crease between them. Jungkook's hands curled into fists, nearly crushing the last piece of bread resting between his sticky fingers.

Taehyung watched him in amusement before shutting his book and placing it on the table behind him. Jungkook's glaring eyes followed his every movement- his breathing heavy and eyes filled with anger as Taehyung smirked back at him.

"You have a little something..." Tae teased, gesturing towards Jungkook's jam covered cheeks before plopping the remaining bread in his mouth and sending Jungkook a wink.

"Shut up!" Jungkook growled, raising his hand and wiping away the jam with the sleeve of his shirt. Taehyung was still amused as he chewed on the bread, eyeing Jungkook with gleaming eyes, "You stupid assho-"

The door to the main room was ripped open before Carl's small body jumped through it. Jungkook flinched at the sudden noise and Taehyung swung his head around to look at the entrance, "Dad! Andrea is here!" Carl cupped his mouth and called out, allowing his voice to echo throughout the prison.

Taehyung's smirk was quick to crumble, replaced by an emotionless mask. He whirled around on his heel and ran towards the exit, brushing past Carl and running out of the door.

Jungkook watched him go with a frown before shaking his head and slipping off of the table. He wondered why did Taehyung have such a reaction after hearing that Andrea was here. Shouldn't Jungkook be reacting like that since he actually knew Andrea? What if Taehyung knew Andrea? Jungkook gasped.