Stupid girl

"Take watch

"Take watch. Eyes open, head down."

Jungkook looked up from analysing his scraped hands and turned to look at Rick. The leader ordered Maggie, handing her a gun and offering her a nod before walking past her. He passed by the cells, glancing into all of them as he addressed the rest of the group, "The fields are filled with walkers, I didn't see any snipers out there but we'll keep Maggie on watch."

Jungkook straightened out, pushing away from the stairs to look over his shoulder at Daryl. The two nodded at each other as Daryl stopped next to him, watching Rick when he finally joined them.

"I'll get in the guard tower, take out half them walkers, give these guys a chance to fix the fence." Daryl said, placing his hands on his hips as he spoke with Rick.

"I'll help." Jungkook immediately volunteered, bitting his lip to try and stop himself from smiling. He was quite excited to spend time with Daryl, he had missed hunting together.

Daryl looked at him and nodded, much to Jungkook's relief, only for Kook's ghost of a smile to slip from his face when a deep voice filled the air between them, "Or use some cars to put the bus in place."

Jungkook's head swung around to look at Taehyung and his face immediately dropped into a look of annoyance. He huffed with an eye roll, pursuing his lips to stop himself from spitting an insult at him. Jungkook didn't know why, but everything about Taehyung aggravated him. The way he carried himself- like he was the reason sun rose in the mornings and set in the night, the way he spoke through his confident smile- like his every word was laced with cold and it was a blessing for you to even hear his voice, and the way he looked at you- like he could see right through you and knew exactly who you were.

"We can't access the field without burning through our bullets." Hershel spoke up, shifting his grip on his crutches. Jungkook ran his tongue over his bottom lip before sinking his teeth into it, he eyed Taehyung with a look of distaste before finally turning his eyes away from him.

Glenn sighed, clenching his jaw and pressing his hand against his face, "So we're trapped in here. There's barely any food or ammo."

"We've survived before, we'll be alright." Jungkook said, crossing his arms over his chest and blowing a strand of his hair out of his face.

"That's when it was just us." Glenn snapped, pressing his lips together and shoving his fingers towards the ground to make his point.

Jungkook huffed out a bitter laugh, crossing his muscular arms over his chest. His hair fell into his face as he turned to face Glenn, "You're acting like none of us died." He sneered with hostility, making the group fall silent.