Bury me face down

Taehyung's head jerked up at the sound of leaves rustling and a branch snapping

Taehyung's head jerked up at the sound of leaves rustling and a branch snapping. His body froze and his eyes squinted at the bush to his left. As the leaves continued to rustle, Taehyung's hand traveled down to his knives and he slid one out.

Taehyung jumped as a bunny shot out of the bushes and dashed past him. His eyes snapped towards the grey rabbit, watching as it hopped away and jumped into another bush.

"If you're done being scared of a rabbit, move." Daryl grunted, his face twisting into a look of annoyance as he continued to walk forward.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and shoved the knife back into the holster, "I wasn't scared." He grumbled under his breath, turning around and following after Daryl and Rick.

Taehyung's face contorted into a permanent scowl as he stared down at his black boots getting painted by the dirt. His nose scrunched up and he tried to take larger steps to try and escape the wet dirt puddles.

"Are we there yet?" Taehyung huffed in annoyance, his eyes flickering around the forest and occasionally falling down to his dirty shoes.

Daryl didn't say anything and Rick just kept walking. Taehyung rolled his eyes at them before pulling out his knife and twirling it between his long fingers. The sound of boots hitting wet dirt, filled the air as the trio trudged through the forest, following Jungkook's bloody tracks.

Taehyung looked up in time to see Daryl swing his leg back and forward, causing mud to fly through the air and splatter onto Tae's jeans. Taehyung froze, his eyes growing large and his face falling open in shock before he snapped his head down to look at the dirt splattered on his jeans.

"That's it!" Taehyung hissed, bending down to grab a handful of wet, cold dirt. He straightened out and swung his hand, throwing the dirt at Daryl.

The dirt flew through the air, splitting into small parts before splattering across Daryl's side. The hunter stopped walking before looking down, at the sight of the dirt, Daryl scoffed and quickly pulled his crossbow into his hands. Taehyung sneered and moved closer to Daryl as he turned around and shoved the crossbow into Tae's face.

"Do that shit again, I dare you." Daryl hissed, eyes squinting into a glare and hands tightening around the crossbow

"Or what? You gonna shoot me?" Taehyung taunted, taking a step closer to Daryl, causing the tip of the arrow to press into his chest. Taehyung leaned his face closer to Daryl's and lowered his voice into a hushed whisper, "Please do."

The two continued to glare into each others eyes, yet Daryl's hold on the crossbow had loosened and his eyes didn't hold the fire they did a second ago.

"While you two were doing this...." Daryl and Taehyung snapped their heads over to Rick, who was standing further away from them and gesturing between them, "I found the place."