Deal

I just wanted to thank every single one of you for reading, voting and leaving heartwarming messages in the comments. When I started writing this, I never expected for anyone to actually read this book because the idea of BTS being in another fandom like 'The walking dead' is absurd. But I wrote it anyway because I knew I would enjoy it, despite the fact that no one would actually read it.

But here you are, proving me wrong. And I can't tell you how grateful I am to have you showing me your support and reminding me, that you like and appreciate my work. Thank you all so much for being here and reading my book, I PURPLE YOU! 💜💜💜💜

 Thank you all so much for being here and reading my book, I PURPLE YOU! 💜💜💜💜

|Jungkook|

Jungkook kept huffing and puffing as he sat on top of one of the metal tables. It had been about twenty minutes since the group left, leaving behind a restless and annoyed Jungkook.

After spending around 4 minutes to grumble and whine inside his cell about Rick leaving him behind and not appreciating him enough, Jungkook decided to take his mind off of the bad thoughts plaguing his mind by bringing everyone's stuff inside the prison. After doing that, he decided to slump down on the metal table and glare at the metal door, that the group left through.

Jungkook's cheeks were puffed out as a heavy scowl rested on his bitten lips. His arms were crossed over his chest, the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up, showing off his sweaty skin and the muscle on his arms. Jungkook's glare kept faltering once in a while, only for him to shake his head and glare even harder. He wanted it to be the first thing Rick sees after walking through that door.

When he heard the sound of frantic footsteps approaching, Jungkook's first thought was that Rick would run through that door and beg him for forgiveness, before inviting him to come with them because they couldn't do it without him.

So he huffed again and glared at the door, sitting up straighter as he patiently waited for the group to run through the door. But instead of seeing an apologetic leader, that was ready to drop down to his knees and take his words back, Jungkook's own knees were ready to buckle underneath him.

The glare on his face faltered and a soft gasp stumbled out of his parted lips. Jungkook's face turned pale and his eyes grew wide, everything suddenly seemed to slow down and he was watching the group run in slow motion.

On top of a metal table lied an unconscious Hershel. His right leg was missing from the knee down, the leg seemed to be cut off by something sharp, considering that the cut was smooth. Jungkook had the perfect opportunity to see the bone through the cut, and the veins pulse and release large amounts of blood. The blood was dripping down the metal table, staining it red and leaving behind puddles of blood on the ground.