A....a 𝘱𝘶𝘯?

|Unknown|

   |Unknown|

   Leaves and sticks crunched under worn out boots, while soft pants and loud growls filled the forest. A blonde woman ran through the woods, trying to get away from the small group of walkers chasing after her.

A bag of guns was draped over her shoulder while a smaller bag was hanging loosely off her arm. A thin layer of sweat covered her skin, making her clothes cling to her body.

She ran a few more meters before realising she lost the group for a few seconds. Andrea quickly ducked down behind a tree and dropped the bags she was carrying by her feet. She heaved, trying to fill her lungs with oxygen before she had to run again.

She quickly pulled out a gun before digging through the sheriff's bag. A huff of frustration escaped her lips when she realised the gun was empty. Andrea threw it in the sheriff's bag before grabbing the other backpack.

The blonde pulled it open, digging through the canned food, bottles of water and Granola bars. After finding no weapons and only a black hoodie, she pulled open the smaller pockets, hoping for at least some amo.

As soon as she reached her hand inside the smaller compartment, Andrea touched something cold and metallic. With furrowed eyebrows, She pulled the small object out of the bag, revealing a small, golden pendant.

Andrea quickly grew confused, she admired the beautiful carvings on the front of the golden pendant before turning it over. Her brows drew together even more when she noticed something written in an unrecognisable language.

The sound of growls disturbed Andrea's moment of peace, causing her to quickly shove the pendant into the bag before swinging it over her shoulder.

Andrea noticed a walker trying to sneak up on her, making her pull out her knife and slam it into its skull. She spared the rest of the walkers a small glance before bending down and picking up the sheriff's bag.

A yelp left her lips as another walker launched at her before she jumped out of the way and swung the bag at it, pushing it down to the floor.

Andrea didn't waste any time to pull the bag around her shoulders and run into the direction where there weren't as much walkers.