Fake Jungkook

(The song at the top is what I listened to when writing this chapter. I feel like it perfectly describes Jungkook and the atmosphere of this chapter)

   The forest was filled with the sound of ringing bells- the soft sound drifted through the air, mixing together with the gentle breeze that ruffled through the tree branches

The forest was filled with the sound of ringing bells- the soft sound drifted through the air, mixing together with the gentle breeze that ruffled through the tree branches. The moonlight peered around the top of the trees, shinning down on the two people trudging through the forest and illuminating the path in front of them.

The air around them was filled with tension and suspense as they placed each step with cautiousness and precision. Their eyes kept flickering around them, trying to spot if anyone was lurking within the darkness. Their heads swung around in all directions as the sound of the bell chimes increased and new sounds joined the old ones.

"Wha...what's that? The bells. Where are they coming from?" Sebastian stuttered, spinning around in a circle to eye the surrounding area and make sure that no one was looming over him.

Katelyn pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth and swallowed down the lump in her throat, "I don't know." She whispered, placing her hand on her gun and pulling it out, "Stay on alert, something's not right here."

Sebastian quickly nodded, stumbling after Katelyn as he, too, pulled out his gun. He gripped the gun tightly until his chubby fingers turned white and his palms began to sweat. Katelyn continued to lead the way, eyeing the woods around them with anxious eyes. The eerie atmosphere and the soft sound of bells, made chills go down her back and her heart pound against her ribcage. Katelyn couldn't deny that the forest was spooky and that she was scared as she walked through it.

The pair continued to approach one of the ringing bells- the noise becoming louder as they got closer to it. They brushed past a few more trees, following the sound of the bell, until they stopped next to a tree. The bell chimes were coming from the tree, and as they looked up, they caught the sight of a golden bell swinging from side to side. Katelyn's shoulders began to relax and her face lit up with a smile as she reached out and grabbed the bell.

"Okay, false alarm." Katelyn shrugged, tugging at the bell to try and take it off, but the bell didn't move. Katelyn's smile crumbled into a look of annoyance as she scoffed, tightening her grip on the bell and tugging harder, "Come on, you littl-"

"Watch out!" Sebastian shouted, quickly grabbed Katelyn and ripping her away from the place where she once stood. Katelyn slammed against the ground with a thud and a grunt, while Sebastian stumbled back. Their eyes snapped towards the place where Kate used to stand, just as a sledgehammer fell through the air and slammed into the ground.

"What the fuck." Katelyn breathed out- her eyes wide and lips parted in shock. She stared at the sledgehammer for a few more seconds, wincing as she imagined it slamming into her head, "Well, shit." Kate grumbled, pushing off of the ground and dusting her hands against her jeans. She turned her attention on Sebastian, who was still staring up at the trees with wide eyes, "Thanks, Seb." Katelyn's grinned, patting him on the back before bending down to grab her fallen gun.