Old MacDonald had a farm...

|Jungkook|

|Jungkook|

Jungkook sat in the back of the car, a blindfold wrapped around his eyes and handcuffs around his wrists, preventing him from doing much. His stuff was confiscated and he was left weaponsless.

After they left the town, Rick pulled over on the side of the road and took away all of his, and the injured leg guy's-Randall's- stuff. He handcuffed them and put blindfolds on them. The only difference between the two was that Randall had earphones in, so that he wouldn't hear anything.

After that, and after Jungkook commented a few sassy remarks, he was seated back in the car and they continued to drive to the farm.

A few hours later, Jungkook could feel the car finally came to a slow stop. His shoulders tensed and his lips pulled into a straight line when he heard the group get out of the car and slam the doors shut.

Gguk swallowed thickly, his trembling fingers clenching around the metal handcuffs. His head dropped towards the ground, allowing his hair to fall in his face and hide him.

Jungkook could hear the distant sound of chattering and feet shuffling before someone exclaimed loudly,

"Who the hell are they?!"

Jungkook couldn't stop the smirk from appearing on his lips when he heard the comment. He licked his bottom lip, trying to make the smirk disappear before he looked like a complete asshole.

"Randall and Jungkook." Glenn answered, his voice tired and grim.

Jungkook's muscles tensed even more when he heard multiple people approaching the car, and he sensed their stares burning into his skin.

After a few seconds of tense silence, the door next to him swung open and someone tightly grabbed him by his arm, harshly pulling him out. A yelp left Gguk's lips as he stumbled forward before catching himself and straightening out. The hand around his bicep cut off the blood flow in it, with how hard it was gripping him.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and allowed his eyebrows to draw together in annoyance. He let out a deep sigh through his nose as he was tugged somewhere,

"Careful, Daryl, he helped us." Rick's voice called out, causing the man 'Daryl' to loosen his grip slightly and let out a low grunt.

Jungkook kept quiet as he stumbled after Daryl, trying to keep up with his quick pace. Daryl stopped, causing Gguk to bump into him before he quickly took a step back. Jungkook heard a quiet sigh and then the sound of a creaky door opening.

The poor boy was harshly pushed inside a building, making him stumble forward and nearly fall. Jungkook caught himself just in time and inhaled deeply. His nose immediately scrunched up when the stench of hay and dust stabbed him in the nostrils.

Daryl grabbed Gguk and pushed him onto a chair before harshly pulling off his blindfold. Jungkook blinked, allowing his eyes to adjust the the dark...barn? He was in. His onyx coloured eyes roamed around the barn, focusing on the blood stains and the dirt covering the walls.