Randall's magic trick

|Jungkook|

|Jungkook|

Gone.

Randall was gone.

Chaos

The camp was in chaos.

Confused.

Jungkook felt confused, he didn't understand how Randall got out of those metal handcuffs or how he'd gotten out of the locked shed without touching the lock. Jungkook was confused because he didn't understand how Randall got away with so little effort.

Randall had done the impossible- escaped from a locked barn without breaking through the lock or the wooden walls. Randall's effortless disappearance reminded Jungkook of the magic trick he had witnessed when he was 11. When he watched a man get in a box with a lock and be gone when the box was opened again.

People around Gguk were panicking, looking around the area as if someone would jump out and attack them with a knife. Rick, Daryl, Hershel and Andrea were trying to stay calm for the sake of the group. They were analysing the barn, trying to put together the pieces of what happened. Because they, too, were confused.

Jungkook shifted on his feet before making his way over the barn's door. He reached his hand forward and ran it over the side of the door, trying to find any trace of forced exit. But he felt nothing but the smooth edge of the wooden doorframe.

"How'd he get out without breaking through the lock?" Jungkook turned to face Rick, the question falling past his lips as he did so.

The leader ran his hand through his hair, deep in thought. Gguk noticed something flash through his eyes...something like realisation before it was covered up with a gallon of denial. Rick shook his head, looking up at everyone,"I don't know, but we'll find him."

"RICK! RICK!"

Jungkook's head immediately jerked in the direction of the anger filled yells before he tensed when he saw Shane marching over to them. His nose was twisted into a weird angle and blood poured out of it, trailing down his face. Gguk cringed at the sight of his broken nose and the blood covering his face. It reminded Jungkook of his cousin who was once splashed in the face with ketchup.

Everyone's attention turned to Shane as he continued to march over, his eyes filled with anger and malice. Rick immediately stepped forward, his brown furrowed in confusion before his face twisted into a stoic expression.

Jungkook glanced over at the faces of everyone in the camp, coming across some looks of confusion, fear, surprise and concern. But as his eyes landed on Daryl's, he found the man staring at Shane with squinted eyes and no emotion

"What happened?" Lori shouted, stepping forward to get a better look of Shane's injury.

"He's armed! He's got my gun!" Shane shouted back, still walking towards them in full speed.