Kinks

Jungkook had been laying in his bunk-bed, staring at the wall next to him, for about an hour now

Jungkook had been laying in his bunk-bed, staring at the wall next to him, for about an hour now. His brown locks were spread out on the pillow like a halo- clean of blood and grime. The scratchy blanket was pulled up to his chin and his body was curled into a fatal position- legs pulled up to his chest and arms laying limply by his head. Jungkook's brows were furrowed and eyes were unblinking as he stared at the cracks in the wall, trying to process everything that had happened in the past three days.

In his mind, everyone he encountered was like Kolten. And if someone, who met Kolten before Jungkook did, had killed him, then Marley would still be alive. Jungkook believed that by killing everyone he encountered, he not only saved his group from these people, but saved someone that could encounter these people and be in the same position as he and Marley were.

Jungkook rolled onto his back, allowing a sigh to escape his lips before he pressed his hands against the mattress and sat up in the bed. A creak filled the air at the movement, making Jungkook wince and freeze. He held his breath, chewing on his bottom lip and staring into the darkness as he waited for someone to wake up and come check up on him.

Seconds turned into minutes and when Jungkook was sure no one was coming, he grabbed the thin blanket and pulled it off of himself. Jungkook threw his legs over the bed, only to knock over his heavy boots. He winced again, quickly bending down to grab his boots and shove them over his socked feet, hiding his Spider-Man socks.

Jungkook stood up from the squeaky bed, tiptoeing over to the bags placed on the ground before grabbing one. His eyes drifted over to the other bag and stopped at a handle of a knife peaking out of the bag. He reached out and grabbed the knife to pull it out, only to pull out a strap kind of thing with multiple knives attached to it.

Jungkook's brows rose as he stood up from his crouching position and held the thigh strap in front of his face. His fingers ran over the material and the handles of the knives as he admired the strap and tried to figure out how to wear it. Shrugging, Jungkook placed the strap under his armpit and grabbed his bag, gun and jacket. He blew a strands of his hair out of his face before tiptoeing out of the cell without looking back.

The moonlight fell through the barred windows of the prison, illuminating Jungkook's body and the path in front of him. The bunny boy snuck past the open cells until he reached the stairs and ran down them, wincing at the sound of his boots slamming against the metal steps. Jungkook's hands were full of stuff, that nearly fell out of his arms from how much things he was carrying. His boots were still untied and hair was sticking up in all directions, from rolling around in his sleep.

Silence engulfed the prison as Jungkook carefully tiptoed into the main room and began to walk over to the exit. His heart pounded in his chest and stomach growled, begging for food, but Jungkook pushed his hunger away and continued to walk towards the exit. He wanted to leave the prison before anyone woke up, but at the sound of a husky chuckle, Jungkook froze in his steps.