We Got Married.

( I've never watched any of the we got married things [: )
———————————————————————————————

"I'm not forcing you to marry each other forever, you know. It's just a day, can't you deal with that? It's only pretending for a show anyways." Said JYP to Mina and Chaeyoung who were glaring intently at each other.

They both immediately look to JYP who just finished his sentence. "NO!!" They both scream at him. JYP widened his eyes as the young girls yell at him. He doesn't understand why they can't do this, they're both members of Twice anyways. They see each other everyday! 'Did something happen between them..?' He thought.

"It's just for the fans! They love you together." JYP spoke out again. But the two girls in front of him just weren't having it.

"...I'll pay you both extra this month." he whispered.

The girls ears perked in excitement as they heard this, and asked "How much?!" He knew offering extra money would trick them into agreeing.

"Maybe a couple thousand. We'll discuss after the show, I promise. Agree?" JYP answered.

Mina and Chaeyoung forgot their hatred to each other for a second, and both nodded.

They signed a contract and left the building, heading back to their dorm. No words were spoken as they made their way back. Hats and masks on to be unrecognized.

Once they made it to the dorm they realized what happened and glared at each other again. 

"Why did you agree?!" Mina yelled. "Why did you!?" Chaeyoung yelled back. They had a stare down with each other as they stayed silent after. They took their shoes off and just walked to their rooms and didn't say anything anymore.

As they're laying in their beds, they're both thinking, 'Why does this have to happen to us...? What happened to us?'
——————————————————————————————

The time flew by, and the two women spoke little to no words each other as the day they film approached.

They would often see each other around the dorm as they hung out their friends. They often glared at each other, confusing the members as of why.

'What's up with MiChaeng?' Their thoughts flew into the air, but no one dared to ask.

More days flew by. And suddenly, it was the day. They were going to film today.

We. Got. Married.

They were in no way, shape or form excited about filming. They knew they would only argue with each other. It wasn't going to be a good day. 'For the money.' Both of them were thinking.
——————————————————————————————
As they made it to the set, they saw food ready to be eaten, drinks ready to be drank, and people ready to talk to.

They made their way to the managers. The managers stated that they would begin filming the intro in 10 minutes.

They ate some snacks that were set up, and it was time to begin.

"Welcome to We Got Married! Today we have Mina And Chaeyoung of Twice! They will be going through the day, going shopping together, going to breakfast, lunch and dinner together, and doing whatever they feel like!" The host spoke and laughed.