Moody.

———————(ღ˘ω˘ღ) ——————

Mina woke up, and felt that the other side of the bed was empty. She looked around the room and saw the door was left slightly open. She could smell something delicious, causing her to rise from bed.

She walked downstairs and saw Chaeyoung with an apron on, cooking something. Mina approached Chae and back hugged her, surprising her.

"Gosh! I didn't even hear you coming down. Good morning my love." Chaeyoung said to the girl embracing her.

Mina giggles and said "Good morning to you too, Chaengie."

"Go sit down, breakfast is finished." Chaeyoung demanded. Mina did as told, letting go of the hug.

Chaeyoung places the food on plates, then followed Mina to the table. She put one plate in front of the latter and one in front of herself. They gave thanks for the food and dug in.

"Wow Chae, this is delicious!" Mina said, still chewing.

Chaeyoung laughed as she noticed crumbs at the corner of Mina's mouth. She leaned forward and wiped it using her thumb.

"Thank you, love. But chew with your mouth closed, silly girl." Chaeyoung said, laughing once more.

The breakfast continued quietly after that. Once they were finished Chaeyoung took the dishes and washed them, while Mina walked into the living room.

Chaeyoung walked out and saw mina comfortably laying on the couch watching TV.

"Did you want to do anything today, Minari? We're don't have anything scheduled." Chae asked, approaching the latter. "Mmm.. no. I want to watch TV today." Mina stated. 

Chaeyoung, just making sure asked again, "Are you sure? We could go to the arca-" She was cut off by Mina angrily saying, "No! I said I want to watch TV! You can go out by yourself!"

Then she continued staring at the TV with her eyebrows furrowed. Chaeyoung was shocked by the sudden outburst from her lover, Mina isn't usually this moody.

When Chaeyoung mentions the word 'arcade' to the latter, she usually perks up immediately with a huge grin. She's surprised to see Mina still glaring at the TV.

"You know I won't go without you, Minari. I was just wondering.." Chaeyoung said with a frown on her face, and she looked down at her hands.

Mina noticed this and she felt guilty. She got up and hugged her girlfriend, apologizing. "Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. Did you wanna cuddle and watch this show with me?" Mina asked.

"I-it's okay Minari. I didn't mean to push at you. But yes! I would love to watch it with you." Chaeyoung excitedly said, already pushing Mina slowly down onto the couch to cuddle.

They cuddled and watched the show silently. Suddenly, a steamy scene took over the screen, shocking both that were watching. Chaeyoung was about to skip over it, but Mina stopped her.

"Let it play." Mina said with a husky voice, making Chaeng gulp, but she nodded anyways and let it go. As they were watching the scene, Mina abruptly started kissing Chaeyoung's neck.