Pockets.

—————
"Minari, take your hands out of my pockets." Chaeyoung said blandly, as her girlfriend shoved her hands into her pockets from behind.

"Well why should I?" Mina teased.

"Because you have your own." Chaeyoung replied.

"Well, mine are on my pants. I want your sweater pockets." Mina said, and squeezed her girlfriend lightly.

"Fine, just because you're cute." Chaeyoung said, and put her hands in her pockets with Mina's hands.

They instantly held each other's hands, and Mina cuddled her jawline into the crook of Chaeyoung's neck.

She closed her eyes, and sighed contentedly. The breath that escaped Mina's lips tickled Chaeyoung's neck, which caused the younger to wince a little bit because of the feeling and close her eyes as well.

Mina squeezes her girlfriend once more, and kissed the girls ear, then removed her hands from her girlfriends pockets.

"Why'd you leave?" Chaeyoung pouted and turned around to look at the girl.

Mina rolled her eyes, and looked back at Chaeyoung. "I thought you wanted me to get my own pockets?" Mina said.

"Well... you were warm." Chaeyoung admitted. She grabbed Mina's hands and held them back into her own pockets. "Stay here." Chaeyoung demanded.

"No. Let's go lay on the couch. I don't want to stand here anymore." Mina stated. She dragged her girlfriend to the couch, and she laid down flat on it, with her head propped up with a pillow.

She reached her arms up, asking Chaeyoung to join her. Chaeyoung sat on Mina's lap, then laid herself down on her girlfriends chest.

Mina reached around her girlfriends front once again, and put her hands back into Chaeyoung's pockets, as Chaeyoung got into a comfortable position.

Chaeyoung's back laid fully onto Mina's front, and her head laid on the girls shoulder.

"Minari?" Chaeyoung whispered.

"Mmm?" Mina responded with a hum.

"Remember our first date?" Chaeyoung randomly brought up.

"That's a funny question. Of course I do."

(Flashback.)

Mina and Chaeyoung walked side by side towards a restaurant.

Mina had her hand in Chaeyoung's coat pocket, as Chaeyoung offered to help keep her hands warm on the cold winter evening.

Mina's other hand laid in her own coat pocket.

Why wasn't Mina's hand in her own pocket? Well Chaeyoung has a hot pack in her hands, which is why she offered to keep Mina warm. She alternated between both hands to keep them warm.

They got into the restaurant, and Mina kept her hand in Chaeyoung's pocket for a while longer while they waited to be seated.

The girls sat down, and Mina finally moved her hand out of Chaeyoung's pocket.

They sat across from each other, with a candle set in the middle. There was red wine brought to them by a tall gentleman in a blue and white suit.

The girls looked at each other, and smiled widely. Chaeyoung took Mina's hand into her own, and rested them on the table.

"Your hand is still cold, Mina." Chaeyoung commented.