Bet. [M]

Mina's POV

"Hey! Mina!" I heard someone yell from behind me as I made my way out of class. I turned around and Nayeon running towards me with a big smile on her face, showing her cute bunny teeth.

"Yes, Nayeon?" I asked. "Have you seen the new kid? Apparently she's super nerdy." She said. "Um. No I haven't seen her, but why does it matter?" I curiously asked. "She's super guarded. I bet you can't get in her pants." She whispered to the last sentence to me.

"You want me to fuck her?" I questioned with my eyebrow raised. "Yeah. Try to get her into the bathroom, me and Jeongyeon will stand on the toilets and film it. We bet $100 you can't bang her in the bathrooms TODAY at lunch time." She challenged me.

I'm always down for a challenge. "Show me what she looks like." I accept.
—————————————————
It's already lunch time, and I've seen my target. The halls are empty, and she's getting things out of her locker. I watch her grab some books out of her locker, then lock it and walk away.

While she was walking, she tripped over her own feet and dropped her books and notes everywhere. I immediately run to help her. "Hey, be careful!" I said to her as I was picking her books up.

Her hands froze in place as she looked up at me and blushed. I giggled at her pink cheeks, and hand her books to her.

"You're so cute! What's your name?" I said with a charming smile. I need her to fall for me!

She looked down at the books I was handing her, and grabbed them. Our hands brushed together and she blushed even more. 'Oh... she is really adorable though.' I thought while waiting for her answer.

"I-I'm Chaeyoung. What's yours?" She mumbled looking at me with a small smile. "I'm Mina." I helped her up from the floor.

She smiled at me, and I saw that she had a dimple. 'So damn precious!'

"Thank you then, Mina unnie." She said cutely and fixed her glasses. I put my hand out in front of her, asking her to hold it. "Would you like to have lunch with me?" I showed her my gummy smile. 'Please say yes.' She looked at my hand, and accepted it. "Sure. I'd like that."

Narrative

And with that, well walked together to the cafeteria. They got their food, and sat down. They talked and talked about anything and everything.

Chaeyoung opened up to Mina, and Mina opened up to Chaeyoung. They already began to trust each other. Mina's upset that the bet has to ruin that trust.

"I have to go to the bathroom, do you need to go?" Mina asked Chaeyoung, while cleaning up their table. "Uh yeah, let me just throw this out." Chaeyoung said and Mina walked to the exit.

She waited till Chaeyoung was done, and they went to the bathroom. When they got in the bathroom, they went into the stalls and went did their business. When they came out, they washed their hands.

Chaeyoung was about to go to leave, but Mina grabbed her and pinned her to the door. Hands on both sides of Chaeyoung's head, Mina locked the door.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes in surprise. "Wh-what are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked, kind of scared. "I want you, Chaeyoung. Do you want me too?" Mina whispered into

Chaeyoung's ears, making the latter shiver. Chaeyoung, weak and unable to process anything Mina was saying, nodded. Mina smirked and crashed her lips on Chaeyoung's, putting her hands into the latters shirt. Chaeyoung kissed back, completely submitting herself to Mina.

Minutes passed, and Chaeyoung's clothes were scattered on the floor of the room. Mina lifted Chaeyoung off the floor, and settled her on the sink. Chaeyoung spread her legs wide for Mina to fit in between.

Mina wasted no time and dove her tongue into Chaeyoung's core. Chaeyoung screamed with pleasure, startling Mina and causing her to cover the latters mouth. "Quiet, Baby! We're still in the school bathroom you know..." Mina warned, and Chaeyoung nodded with eyes shut tight.

Mina went back down, and thrust her tongue back into Chaeyoung with no hesitation. Mina ate Chaeyoung mercilessly. Chaeyoung couldn't handle the amount of pleasure she was facing, and came in Mina's mouth.

Mina hummed sending vibrations through Chaeyoung's body. Chaeyoung was still shaking as Mina tried her best to hold Chaeyoung's orgasm out for as long as possible. Chaeyoung's body fell limp onto the sinks, exhausted.

Mina came back up to Chaeyoung's face level, kissing her on the lips. Chaeyoung could taste herself on Mina's lips, a guilty pleasure of hers.

"You taste so good, baby. Are you finished or do you want more?" Mina whispered with a seductive tone.

"I-I want your f-fingers." Chaeyoung struggled to say because she was so nervous in front of Mina.

"You want my fingers where?" Mina teased. "Please, please just put your fingers in me! I need it!" Chaeyoung whined, convincing Mina. Mina slowly trailed her fingers into Chaeyoung's mouth, and Chaeyoung sucked on them.

Mina pulled her fingers out of Chaeyoung's mouth, and dragged her fingertips across Chaeyoung's abdomen, down to the latters soaking pussy. Mina slowly pushed two fingers into Chaeyoung's entrance. Chaeyoung clenched her hands into fists, tears formed in her eyes, and she bit her lips and whined.

Mina looked up worriedly. "A-are you a virgin?" Chaeyoung nodded. Mina gently pulled her fingers out of Chaeyoung, and hugged the girl tightly.

"Oh, baby I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to take something like that from someone s-so precious. Why didn't you tell me?" Mina was about to cry.

How could she have not known Chaeyoung was a virgin? How could she do such a thing to a pure diamond? Mina wishes she could take everything back, and not accept the bet.

She was actually starting to like Chaeyoung. She thinks Chaeyoung is someone she could really fall in love with. Chaeyoung was too cute to NOT love.

"I-I'm sorry Mina. I wanted it too." Chaeyoung said softly, not wanting Mina to feel bad.

"I want to get to know you more, and be with you for longer before we get to that stage... I don't want this to be a one time thing. I already really like you, Chaeyoung. I want to know you." Mina said, then released Chaeyoung from her grasp, so she could see Chae's expressions.

She saw the latter with an adorable smile on her face. Chaeyoung nodded. "I already like you too Mina unnie." Making Mina smile.

The words being said between the two women, shocked the other two women who were in the stalls. 2yeon deleted the video of... the things that happened, and decided not to interfere. They've never heard Mina sound so sincere. They were also embarrassed to hear such things coming from the ladies outside.

"A-ah. Let's get you off the sink and dressed, baby. It's actually really cold in here..." Mina said sheepishly, scratching her nape. She helped Chaeyoung off the sinks, and gathered her clothes from the floor.

She helped Chaeyoung dress herself, and fix her uniform. They grasped each other's hands and unlocked the bathroom door, leaving it with huge smiles on their faces. Halls still empty.

As they exited, the bell rang, signalling the end of lunch time. At times like this, Mina was glad their lunch time was so god-damned long.

Weeks passed, and MiChaeng became a power couple within the school. Mina was known as a play girl, never sticking to one. But Mina found her one for sure, the one she knows she'll be with for a very long time.

Oh yeah, about the bet. Mina and Nayeon forgot about that. Both sides kept their money.

—————————————————

A/N
Mina says "first of all, Chaeyoung is Baby. So jot that down."
I'm too lazy to proof read this. Sorry, bye. ( ω)