Omegle. [2] [M]

Mina was already on her way to Chaeyoung's place. She was speeding through the streets just to be there. She had to know what Chaeyoung needed.

Mina reached the door and grew extremely anxious. They'd never seen each others faces before.

'Oh no what if she thinks I'm ugly. What if she's ugly! This is a bad idea.'
And just as Mina was about to walk away, the door flew open.

Mina's back faced Chaeyoung. They both froze. Mina staring at the wall, and Chaeyoung staring at Mina's back.

"Mina." Chaeyoung whispered.

"Chaeng..."

Mina slowly turned around, and her breath hitched when she saw Chaeyoung's face. They stared at each other wordlessly, admiring each other's faces.

"My god you're so hot..." Chaeyoung not so discreetly whispered.

Mina gulped and stared up and down Chaeyoung's body.

"You're smaller than I imagined." Mina blurted. Chaeyoung pouted at Mina basically calling her short.

"At least I'm sexy. Come here, I have a secret to tell you." Chaeyoung practically dragged Mina into her house.

Speaking of Chaeyoung's house. It was quite nice. Had modern design, and a large amount of space.

Mina let herself be dragged by Chaeyoung, while admiring her side profile. Chaeyoung had the perfect jawline, perfect lips, perfect nose AND perfect lips. Did I remember to mention perfect lips? Chaeyoung is perfect. No doubt about it.

Mina was continuously dragged till Chaeyoung reached her bedroom. Chaeyoung smirked at Mina, and pushed her onto the bed. Mina landed flat on her back, and made a small "oof" sound when she hit the bed.

"What are you doing, Chaeyoung?" Mina asked, kind of nervous.

"I'm doing you, MinMin. You know you turn me on when you wear revealing clothes? And your voice makes me so wet. I need you, and I need you now." Chaeyoung husked, while slowly approaching Mina.

"I want you too. I-I've never done it before though, Chaeng. Please be g-gentle to me." Mina stuttered a bit with the closer Chaeyoung got. Chaeyoung was beyond turned on. Her lower stomach felt warm, and her love buttons were aching to be pressed.

Mina was the only person to ever get such a rise out of her. Not even her ex girlfriends could make her feel this high.

Chaeyoung got on the bed, and straddled Mina. She grabbed the back of Mina's head and crashed their lips together in a rough, hurried kiss. Their lips were pressed together so hard, their teeth almost clashed, and it almost hurt. The roughness left Mina wanting more. She kind of liked how rough Chaeyoung was.

Chaeyoung licked Mina's bottom lip, asking for entrance. But Mina didn't get the signal. Chaeyoung pinched Mina's ass and Mina moaned then opened her mouth a bit. Chaeyoung took the chance and shoved her tongue in Mina's mouth.

Mina sucked Chaeyoung's tongue, earning whimpers and moans from the latter. Mina smiled in victory. But her victory didn't last very long, as Chaeyoung stripped her bra and shirt off in two quick movements.

Mina blushed and tried to cover herself. But Chaeyoung wouldn't let her. She kept moving Mina's hands away.

"Stop covering yourself, Mina. You're so sexy." Chaeyoung whispered. Mina listened and slowly uncovered her breasts. Chaeyoung gawked at Mina's body, leaving Mina x10 more nervous. She felt like covering herself again, but Chaeyoung said she shouldn't.