Jealous.

Tonight was the night Mina was going to have the most fun she's ever had. She's going to a club with her best friend. She's gonna drink, dance, meet people, and have the time of her life. She's never felt more ecstatic.

How could you go wrong? Her and her best friend, surrounded by hot guys, hot girls, alcohol, and loud music. Isn't that what everyone wants when they party? Mina couldn't think of why anyone WOULDN'T want to have that. I mean, why not right?

Mina was just finishing getting ready, pulling on her thigh high black boot-heels, fixing her bangs, and adjusting her sexy red dress. Her dress fit her curves in all the right ways, and the boots added an even sexier appeal if that was possible. With light makeup, she had a badass red lipstick to tie together her look. How could anyone resist?

Just as she was grabbing her small handbag that was set on her desk chair, a loud knock ringed through her ears. Her front door.

Mina hurried to her door, and opened it. Behind it was an impatient looking Chaeyoung. With an eyebrow raised, and a small glare, Chaeyoung tapped her foot against the concrete she was stood on.

Mina widened her eyes when she saw Chaeyoung's appearance. From short black hair straightened perfectly, and no makeup aside from a strong winged eyeliner. To her short black dress with a slit that revealed her left thigh, paired with tall black heels.

'How could someone be so attractive?' Mina thought. She didn't say anything, though. She just scanned Chaeyoung's body. Her body started to feel hot, and she immediately looked away.

"Let's get going, Chaeyoung." Mina walked passed Chaeyoung and towards the Uber Chaeyoung came in. No drinking and driving was important for both Mina and Chaeyoung, for a good reason obviously.

Chaeyoung watched Mina's back while the latter walked to the car. Her eyes started to wander lower and lower till she realized what she was doing. She cleared her throat, looked up at the sky, and fixed her dress before following Mina to the car.

'Stop dreaming Chaeyoung...'

They were both in the car avoiding eye contact with each other. For what? Neither knew, but both had a reason. What were they feeling? Why couldn't they make it stop? Again, neither knew. But both had a reason.

Within minutes, they arrived at the club. The car ride was silent, but no one minded. If anything, they liked it better that way. They'll save the fun for the club.

Chaeyoung got out of the car, and quickly ran to the other side to open the door for Mina. She helped Mina out of the car, and bowed gentlemanly. Mina giggled into the palm of her hand, and thanked Chaeyoung. They closed the doors, and walked towards the club where they'll meet their friends.

Once they were inside, they were met with a putrid scent, loud music, flashing lights, and countless bodies dancing.

Mina didn't mind the scent. She missed being able to party, and have fun. She started being a homebody, and enjoyed her time at home. She missed her old style.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, despised the scent. The people. The alcohol. Everything about clubs, she hated. This is where she lost herself, and possibly may lose more. She didn't want to go, but her friends wanted her to be there. Mostly Mina.

What did Mina need her for, though? Mina was just going to run off by herself, and Chaeyoung knew that. Chaeyoung wasn't ready to see Mina with a bunch of guys. Chaeyoung has been feeling something more than what she should for Mina, but won't admit it. She refuses to think that way about her best friend. She doesn't know what she'll do when she sees Mina dancing with someone who isn't her.