Amusement park.

I got annoyed by something, and started writing. This might be bad or random.

——
Tonight Mina and her girlfriend Chaeyoung had no plans. They just wanted to stay in, and that they did. The two girls were found snuggling on the couch, just laying together with no words said.

Chaeyoung's head rested lightly on Mina's chest, the latters breasts being used like a pillow for Chaeyoung.

Mina didn't mind. It's not like Chaeyoung hasn't done anything like this before. They were cuddling on the couch frequently. It's where Mina waits for the younger girl to get home from her work. Mina has been off for a while, recovering. But she's been recovering well, and adjusting again with the help of Chaeyoung.

Right now, they wouldn't ask for anything more. The two were content with the fact that they were just laying together.

But one decided to speak to break the silence.

"Minari?" Chaeyoung mumbled, asking for her girlfriends attention.

"Yes, baby?" Mina answered, looking down at Chae.

"Do you want to do something fun tomorrow? It's my day off." Chaeyoung asked, adjusting her head to rest her chin on the girls chest. She looked into Mina's eyes questioningly.

Mina put on her thinking face, and tapped her chin.

"Hmmm. Sure! How about the amusement park? The weather has been pretty nice, so it seems like a good time to go." Mina suggested.

"Well alright! Are you sure you won't be scared of the rides?" Chaeyoung smirked.

"I ride you all the time, I'm sure I can handle a little rollercoaster. Have you met yourself? You're more than little down there, my love." Mina smirked.

Chaeyoung sat up on Mina, straddling her. She covered her own face, a pink tint washing over her own face.

"Don't be pervy..." Chaeyoung whimpered from behind her hands.

Mina laughed hardly, grasping her stomach as it started to hurt whilst she laughed maniacally.

"Stop teasing me!" Chaeyoung smacked Mina's shoulder aggressively.

Mina flinched and then stared at Chaeyoung with a flirty smirk.

"Oh no..." Chaeyoung said.

"Hit me more, daddy..." Mina begged in a moaning, raspy voice, and grabbed Chaeyoung's hands off her face. She lead Chaeyoung's small hands to her chest, and squeezed her own breasts with the girls hands.

Chaeyoung's eyes were locked to Mina's while the girl was starting to touch herself with Chaeyoung's hands.

Chaeyoung pulled her hands away, and pinned Mina's hands above her head. Chaeyoung got Mina starting to squirm as she painfully slowly leaned in for a kiss.

Breaths felt on each other's faces, Chaeyoung stopped moving. She stared into Mina's eyes and then smiled.

She kissed Mina on the cheek, then leaned into the girls ear.

"Let's go to sleep, Minari." Chaeyoung whispered and got off Mina's lap.

Mina angrily watched the girl get off her, and walk towards the bedroom.

She chased Chaeyoung into the bedroom, and tackled the girl to the bed.

"You'll pay for that!" Mina warned.

The girls spent the night making love, sharing soft passionate kisses and touching each other's body in ways only they knew how. Till they finally fell asleep, looking forward to the next day.