Bird Friend.

im back bitches. ;)
—————

Narrative.

"Mina unnie?" Chaeyoung asked, while she was wrapped in Mina's arms. They were quietly cuddling on the couch, watching a movie.

"Yes, Chae?" Mina responded and looked at the latter. Chaeyoung bit her lip and stopped herself from smiling.

"I wanna get a pet, Mina. I want a bird." Chaeyoung said seriously.

Mina widened her eyes a little bit when she heard "bird". A loud, screechy, bitey, messy demon thing!? Heck no! Mina did NOT want to have a bird in her house. She couldn't stand the thought of the screaming feathered rat in the presence of her quiet home.

"A b-bird? Why a bird?" Mina nervously asked, unsure of how to respond to her girlfriends statement.

"Because, Minari! They're so cute! They can talk, they can whistle, they can dance and do tricks! What's not to love about them? They're such pure little babies!" Chaeyoung told mina with passion in her voice.

Mina knew there was no stopping Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung knew she wanted a bird, and she was going to get one no matter what.

So Mina just nodded.

"Have you done your research on how to take care of one? Are you serious about this?" Mina asked.

"Yes, Mina. I did my research. And I found a kind I want. They're called conures. They're awesome! They don't get that big. They talk, and do tricks, and are cuddly. And they're good for beginners, so one would be great for us! Apparently getting a male one is better than a female. The males are more cuddly and that's what I want." Chaeyoung explained.

Mina nodded along to everything Chaeyoung was saying, and was kind of intrigued. Birds can really be cuddly? Mina's never seen a bird "cuddle" before.

"Are you sure you won't just get bitten by one?" Mina questioned.

"Well, of course a bird will have its moments. It'll bite and be grumpy. But we have all the good to look forward to! I'm sure I can take the bites from a bird, Minari. I know they have powerful beaks. I know what I'm getting myself into. I promise." Chaeyoung held Mina's hands to her chest. "Will you let me get one, Minari?" Chaeyoung begged. She gave Mina puppy-dog eyes and pouted her lips.

Mina smiled at Chaeyoung's childish little action. She just kissed her girlfriend in the lips and gave a simple answer.

"Yes." Mina replied.

Chaeyoung jumped off the couch and raised her arms into the air.

"Yay! When Mina, when!?" Chaeyoung asked ecstatically.

"We can go searching for one any time you want. Maybe tomorrow even?" Mina asked.

"Oh, yes please! There's a bunch of different color Conures. But I really like the normal color ones! Look Minari!" Chaeyoung got out her phone and pulled up a picture of a conure.