Ketchup Chips.

RIING.

"Ah, finally! Lunch time! I'm so hungry..." Mina stood from her desk, and stretched her arms up high above her.

Nayeon, Mina's best friend approached her. "Hey, I'm having lunch with that hot jock. See ya!" Nayeon walked away, and a tall girl with short hair approached her.

Mina looked around and saw Momo with Dahyun, Sana with Tzuyu, and Jihyo by herself studying hard.

'Looks like I have no one to eat lunch with. I guess I can go to the convenience store.' Mina thought and sighed.

She walked to the convenience store, and went in. When she opened the door, a small bell chimed above her head.

She smiled at the cashier, and moved to the aisles. She got herself a drink, then moved on to the snacks. "Ah!" Mina found exactly what she was looking for. She approached the shelf, and reached for the bag of Ketchup chips.

Just as she was about to touch them, her hand clashed with someone else's. Both hands quickly retreated, and Mina fastly looked over.

"Ah! Sorry... i-it's the last bag..." the unknown girl stuttered. Mina looked the girl from top to bottom. She seemed nice, and had the same uniform on. Did she go to the same school? Why didn't Mina ever see her? How could you miss her?

She's so cute and small. She resembles a tiger, and if you ask Mina, that's the cutest thing she's ever seen. Would she tell that to this new person? Not at all.

"O-oh. I'm Mina. I go to JYP High, and it seems like you do too. I've never seen you there before. But about the chips. I could buy them and we could share them, if you want..." Mina introduced herself, and put her hand out for the girl to shake.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung. I'm relatively new to JYP High but I've seen you around for sure. You're h-hard to not see. You're very popular. But um, sure, we can share them if you want..." Mina nodded.

"Nice to meet you Chaeyoung-ssi. Would you like anything else from here? I'll buy." Mina smiled with her gums.

Chaeyoung moved her eyes to Mina's mouth, and her cheeks flushed bright red. Chaeyoung had no idea what she's feeling, but she thinks she likes it. "I-I uhhhhh. No." Chaeyoung scratched her chin, embarrassed.

Mina thought the girls action was adorable, and she patted Chaeyoung's shoulder. "Let me go pay for this then. Wait for me outside?"

Chaeyoung nodded, cheeks still bright red, and walked outside. Mina giggled to herself and walked to the cashier, paid for her items, then walked out of the store. First thing she saw was Chaeyoung sitting on top of a picnic table while swinging her feet.

She looked so innocent and pure. That's what drew Mina to her. The innocence made Mina want to protect her at all costs. And that's exactly what she'll do.

Mina smiled at her thoughts about Chaeyoung, and approached the latter. Chaeyoung got off the table and met Mina half way. "Wanna go back to school to eat these or somewhere else?" Mina asked once she came face to face with Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung tapped her cheek and went into deep thought. Her eyes went slightly wider, and she raised her finger into the air. "Ah! Is there any parks near here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes there is." Mina turned around and pointed across the street.

"How did I never notice that?" Chaeyoung furrowed her brows and pouted. Mina giggles and grabbed Chaeyoung's hand. She lead the latter to the park, not knowing how their skin touching impacted Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was staring at their hands the entire time, and didn't realize that they were already at the park. Mina released Chaeyoung's hands, and Chaeyoung pouted slightly. Mina noticed the pout and was going to say something, but decided against it.