Omegle. [1]

Stranger is typing...
________________________________

Mina, once again was bored out of her mind sitting in her room, unable to sleep.

Her apartment was quiet, and the moonlight was shining through the panes of glass. A gorgeous view of Tokyo's lights. The people still active, just the same as she was.

She pulled out her laptop and went on a website her friends recommended. They warned her that that she could see... dirty things.

She opened her cam and it pointed at her chest. She wasn't wearing anything too revealing. Only what she'd wear to bed. A tank top and sweatpants. Her hair was loose and flowing down onto her shoulders.

She connected with someone, and their cam wasn't on.

Mina's cam and mic were on, and she was just gonna use her voice so she didn't have to type.

Stranger is typing...
Stranger: M 24

"Obviously Female. 22."

Stranger: ur chest big

"uh thanks?"

Stranger: yeah, should I turn my cam and mic on? ;)

"Uh, sure. If you want."

Bad idea.

Suddenly the cam turned on, and the guy was jerking his cock off. Mina screamed and frantically tried to press the new person button.

"Oh god! It was so small! Why was it so small? Ahhhhh... ew ew!" Mina said with disgust laced in her voice.

Stranger: what was so small?
"Oh... uhhhh. I- uhh. Penis."
Stranger: haha yeah there's lots of those here.
"I just got here. He told me my chest was big. He was the first one I connected with."

Stranger: wow! That's pervy. By the way I'm a girl. 20 years old.

"Ah. I'm obviously a girl as well, I'm 22."

Stranger: so what brings you to Omegle?

"Well, I'm bored. I have nothing to do, and my friends recommended this. So I'm here now."

Stranger: oh that makes sense. I'm gonna turn my cam and mic on so I can talk too. It's easier.

'Oh shit. I'm scared, what if it's like the last one!?' Mina thought and closed her eyes for a second.

"Hey." A sweet voice interrupted her thoughts and she immediately opened her eyes and looked at her screen.

When she looked, she saw a girls chest and legs showing. Her legs were crossed and her hands were between them. She s not doing anything bad.

'Thank god!'

"So where are you from?" The stranger asked.

"I'm from Texas. I'm in Tokyo Japan now. How about you?"

"Originally from Korea. But I also live in Tokyo Japan now..."

"Oh! That's cool, you're not far then."

"No I'm not... favorite color?"

"Purple and red. Yours?"

"Black and red."