Meet You. [2]

Mina and Chaeyoung were quietly on their way to what they called "late lunch." They didn't say a word to each other since they got out of Mina's work building, and into her car.

Though Chaeyoung was gentlemanly enough to open the passenger side door for Mina, and offered to drive.

Mina didn't turn that down, as Chaeyoung knew where to go. Once they made it to where they were going to eat, Mina realized something.

"Chaeyoung, are you going to be recognized here?" Mina asked nervously.

"Hmm.. I might. But I don't mind." Chaeyoung stated, unfazed.

"B-but don't you care about rumours?" Mina said, and looked Chaeyoung in the eyes.

"I don't care if they're with you." Chaeyoung winked, but her voice was sincere.

"You don't care? But doesn't it matter that an idol is going out with a woman who ISN'T also an idol?"

Chaeyoung shook her head at Mina, telling her not to worry. "Listen, I'm not going to cover myself when we go to eat lunch together. I'll be fine if there's rumours, and I'll be fine if there isn't. I just want to be here, with you, so we can get to know each other. I want to be here with you, Mina. I want your company here, and I don't care what people will say about that." Chaeyoung said calmly, and sincerely in a soft voice.

Mina's worries were somehow lifted off. Chaeyoung got out of the vehicle, and opened the door for her, offering her hand as help. Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's hand, and got out of the vehicle. But Chaeyoung didn't let go, and continued to hold her hand the rest of the way into the building.

Mina didn't question the action, instead she held tightly onto Chaeyoung's hand with a blush taking over her face.

Chaeyoung smiled at the feeling of Mina's hand, and caressed the girls skin with her thumb.

They were across from each other, just silently making eye contact as they chatted.

A tall waitress approached them, with a pen and paper in her hand. She looked directly at Mina, and smiled widely at her. The smile made her eyes turn into crescent moons, and a dimple poked out on her cheek.

"What can I get ya, gorgeous?" The girl asked Mina.

Chaeyoung looked down unsettled, and fiddles with her fingers on the table. The whole time the waitress was staring at Mina; Mina was staring at Chaeyoung.

She noticed the girls actions, and was unsure of how to comfort her. So she just put her hand on Chaeyoung's hands, and smiled.

Chaeyoung looked up, and Mina mouthed "it's alright". Chaeyoung hesitantly nodded, and held Mina's hand back with both of hers.

Mina looked up at the waiter, and the smile was already wiped off her face, and her dimple disappeared.

"I'll just get your club sandwich. Just water for a drink." Mina said, and looked right at Chaeyoung afterwards.

Chaeyoung made eye contact with Mina as she ordered, as she didn't want to see the girl who clearly "flirted" with Mina.

"I'll get the same as her." Chaeyoung said in a dead, bored tone.

The waitress nodded after writing down their order, and walked away quickly towards the counter.

Soon after, the waitress came back with water, and set the cups down, then quickly ran back behind the counter again.

As they waited for their food, Chaeyoung was still holding Mina's hand between her own. They didn't mind moving, and just chatted casually.

They learned more things about each other. Small things, like birthdays, favorite colors, music taste, and their work. Mina told Chaeyoung about how she must work for her father till there's another generation to take the business over. Mina told her she had a sibling, an older brother. And Chaeyoung told Mina she had a sibling as well, a younger brother.