My Brother's Girlfriend. [M]

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
"Hey Chaeyoung, I'm bringing my girlfriend over for dinner tonight to meet mom and dad. Be nice to her, please?" Jimin begged his younger sister.

Chaeyoung stared at him blankly, like she didn't even care about what he said. Well... she didn't. She didn't have any interest in her brothers love life anyways. She agreed nonetheless, so her brother wouldn't annoy her anymore.

She went to her room to play music and draw. It was Saturday, so she didn't really have much to do. She already finished all her work and chores.

After she finished sketching, she decided to take a nap till it was time for dinner. She wasn't looking forward to it, because Jimin just had to bring his girlfriend over.

She walked over to her bed, fell into it and covered herself with her blankets. As soon as she hit her pillow, she was out like a light. She slept for a few hours, till she was forcefully woken up by the sounds of banging at her door. "Wake up, idiot! I'm going to get my girlfriend and I need you awake and downstairs to meet her!" Jimin shouted through the door.

Chaeyoung stood up opened her door and shoved past Jimin. She went straight to the bathroom, and cleaned herself up.

Once she got downstairs, she already saw Jimin was gone. She sat on the couch and watched tv while her parents made dinner.

While she was watching tv, then the front door opened. She didn't bother to look over, cause she of course knew exactly who it was. Her parents came out of the kitchen and greeted Jimin's girlfriend, then went back to the kitchen to finish dinner. Jimin looked over to Chaeyoung just to see she's paying attention to the tv.

He tugged his girlfriend over to the couch where Chaeyoung was, and slapped Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Mina, this is Chaeyoung. She's usually not very talkative, so don't mind her behaviour." Jimin said while glaring at Chae the entire time.

Chaeyoung sighed and finally decided to look up, where she saw the most beautiful person she's ever seen in her life.

She scanned Mina from top to bottom. Luscious brown wavy locks of hair with cute bangs that cover her forehead. A pair of piercing chestnut coloured eyes, with long thick eyelashes. A pointed nose. Thin, parted lips; sexy and kissable. Sharp and well defined jawline. An inhumanly perfect face. Her body was just as perfect. Slightly broadened shoulders, slim waist, curved hips, and long legs.

Mina saw Chaeyoung checking her out, and smirked. Chaeyoung was speechless, and suddenly nervous.

Her heart was beating out of her chest. She's never felt this before. "H-hi." Was all Chaeyoung could muster out. Mina giggled at Chaeyoung and threw a small wave. Jimin was confused at this interaction and lead Mina away.

"Dinners ready!" Their parents yelled from the kitchen, and they all walked into the dining room and sat down. Mina beside Jimin, Chaeyoung across from Mina, and their parents sat at each end of the table.

They began eating their dinner, and Mina was chatting with Chaeyoung's parents. While Chaeyoung was silently eating she felt something touching her leg.

She looked up and saw Mina staring directly at her with a small smirk. She looked under the table a little bit and saw Mina's foot touching up her leg. She tried moving her legs away, but Mina just kept putting her feet back on.