How Could You? [full.]

(like 'How Could You', except a different ending. Also full edition, so it's not short.)

Mina woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She opened her eyes to see a room that was relatively unfamiliar. It isn't the place she'd been waking up to for 2 years. It was much different. Mina and Chaeyoung have been together for 2 and a half years.

Chaeyoung just wasn't giving her what she needed anymore. They had sex once, but didn't again. Both women were bottoms. Two bottoms don't make a top, right? Mina was sick of it. She needed to feel an immeasurable amount of pleasure, enough to have her shaking. Long story short, Mina needed a top, someone who could easily dominate her.

So she searched, behind Chaeyoung's back. She didn't need to do much searching, because Chaeyoung's best friend came to her. They met one night at a club, and one thing lead to another. They got each other's numbers, and have been seeing each other since.

Mina would sneak out, saying she has to go into work and finish some things. But instead, she'd go over to Jeongyeon's. They just have sex, then Mina's gone again. And that's what's about to happen right now.

Mina slipped out of Jeongyeon's arms, and realized she didn't go back to Chaeyoung last night.

"Shit." Mina said quietly, rushing to put her clothes on. She left Jeongyeon without saying a word, or leaving a note. She knew Jeongyeon would understand. She never spent the night there before anyways, so Jeongyeon might think she left during the night.

Mina was in her car, speeding back home. Hopefully, Chaeyoung is still asleep when she gets there. She didn't want Chaeyoung to suspect a thing.

She unlocked the doors, and went inside. Not a movement known. She walked into the living room and saw Chaeyoung sitting on the couch watching tv. Mina cursed under her breath, seeing that Chaeyoung was awake. Chaeyoung's back was facing her.

"I-I'm home." Mina said to Chaeyoung, even though she wasn't facing her.

Chaeyoung slightly turned her head, glancing at Mina with her peripheral vision.

"Why did you stay out overnight without telling me? Where were you?" Chaeyoung said monotonously, interrogating Mina.

"I was doing work really late, and unknowingly fell asleep at my desk. I'm sorry, Chaeyoung. It won't happen again." Mina said and approached Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung stood up and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. Inhaling Mina's intoxicating scent. But why did she smell different? Chaeyoung knows she's smelled something like that before. But where?

She just decided to forget it, and let go of her girlfriend. Mina stayed silent and stared at Chaeyoung. The young girl really was gorgeous. Chaeyoung was a very sweet girl. Someone you can trust, someone you can rely on.

Mina felt slightly guilty knowing she was going to hurt the 'love of her life'. Could she really call Chaeyoung that anymore? She is purposely going to shatter Chaeyoung's heart, and leave her for her best friend.

Mina has been trying to find the right time to break up with Chaeyoung, but hasn't gotten there yet. Instead she just keeps hiding things.

The day for the two of them went by quickly. Hanging around the house, playing around, watching movies, playing games, and eating unhealthy snacks. Till Mina got a message from Jeongyeon.

She checked her phone, and immediately smiled. She texted back happily, forgetting about Chaeyoung who was staring at her weirdly.

Jeongyeon asked Mina to go over tonight, and Mina agreed.