Realizing.

Mina and Chaeyoung have been best friends for years. They share everything with each other.

Mina's straight, and currently has a boyfriend named Taehyung. Mina's not very good with love, her heart gets often broken by the men she dates. She always ends up on Chaeyoung's shoulders crying over them.

Chaeyoung is a lesbian. She came out to of course, her parents and Mina. They were shocked at first, but they love Chaeyoung no matter what she is. Chaeyoung never sticks to one girl, she's always having one night stands, and breaking women's hearts.

Chaeyoung doesn't care about anybody's broken heart unless it's Mina's. Chaeyoung will always be Mina's shoulder to cry on. Someone for Mina to fall back to.

Chaeyoung is currently with a girl, naked in bed. They're just about to proceed to the deed, when Chaeyoung's phone rings a certain tone.

Mina's custom ringtone.

Chaeyoung jumps off the girl, and grabs her phone. The girl she was with glared at her.

"Hello?" Chaeyoung said as she picked the phone up.

Her heart broke as she heard Mina's cracking voice. "Ch-Chaeyoung? Can you come pick me up?"

"What happened? Where are you? Is everything okay?" Chaeyoung quickly asked.

"I-I'm near my apartment. Outside. He-he's cheating on me. Please come get me." Mina's voice sounded as if she had been crying a while.

"That fucking bastard. I'm on my way. Please stay there. I'll be there as fast as I can." And she hung up the phone.

She got up and almost forgot about the girl in her bed. The girl was sat up with her bra and underwear back on, glaring at Chaeyoung.

"Are you cheating on me?" The girl said accusingly.

"Oh fuck off, Somi. I never liked you in the first place, you're just a one time thing like everyone else. Get out of my bed and out of my house. I have somewhere to be." Chaeyoung shooed Somi as if she were a dog.

"What the fuck, Chaeyoung." Somi said as she put her clothes on and went out of Chaeyoung's house.

Chaeyoung followed after, jacket on, shoes on, and keys in hand. She rushed to the car, and drove quickly to where Mina said she was.

When she reached the location, she got out of her car and searched for Mina.

She saw a figure sitting on a bench, with their knees tucked to their chest with their head rested on them. She was 100% it was Mina, and it made her upset to see Mina that way.

She approached the latter, and stood in front of her. She put her hand on Mina's shoulder which made the latter flinch and widen her eyes. Mina looked up and saw Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung saw Mina's face, and her heart sank. Red, puffy and watery eyes. Tear stained and flushed cheeks. Dry and parted lips which had faint sobs coming from them.

"Ch-Chaeng..." Mina stuttered out, as she saw her.

Chaeyoung hurriedly hugged Mina, and felt how cold she was.

"Oh, baby. You're freezing! Where's your jacket?" Chaeyoung asked while taking her own jacket off, and wrapping it around Mina's shoulders.

"I-in the apartment. Where everything else is..." Mina frowned.
"Thank you, but you need it too. I don't want you to get cold..."

Chaeyoung shook her head. "No, you need it more than I do. I have a long-sleeve on. Why are you wearing a dress like that in this weather?" She said as if she was scolding Mina.