Meet You. [3]

————————

-wow it's the first time I've written a three part in this entire book. that's pretty cool I think.-

—————————

"So. Do you need anything? Um, clothes? A shower? Snacks? A hug? Anything to drink-" Mina rambled, but was then cut off.

"It's okay Minaring. Jihyo put everything I needed in your bedroom earlier when she was here. Though... I'll take that hug. But only if we go to sleep. I'm... exhausted. Practice today was so tiring. My feet hurt." Chaeyoung pouted.

"Oh, sorry Chaeng. I hope I didn't make you more tired. Let's get to sleep..." Mina started to stand up, Chaeyoung following. "Wait. When did Jihyo go in my room? I swear I never saw her bring anything in... let alone leave us long enough to find my bedroom." Mina asked.

"Jihyo has her ways. Let God do her thing." Chaeyoung said, no trace of a joke in her voice.

Mina furrowed her eyebrows, and looked scared for a second, before just shaking it off and moving on. "...Whatever. Let's get to sleep." She guided Chaeyoung to her bedroom.

"You can take my bed. There's a chair right there I'll sleep on." Mina pointed at a small recliner chair set in the corner of her bedroom.

"That won't at all do, Mina. Sleep in the bed with me." Chaeyoung demanded, already dragging Mina by the hand into the bed.

Mina didn't argue, and just followed suit into the bed. She got comfortable on her normal side, as Chaeyoung got comfortable beside her.

"Mina." Chaeyoung said into the room, unsure if the girl would answer.

"Yes?" She responded.

"Are you turning your lamp off?" Chaeyoung questioned, pointing at the light on the bedside table.

"Oh, yes. Sorry." Mina said as she turned it off. "There. Goodnight, Chaeyoung." Mina laid on her side, facing the young girl.

"Are you forgetting anything else?" Chaeyoung's interrogated, but Mina had no idea what she was talking about.

"Uhh... no?" Mina responded, not completely sure.

"Hug me, Mina. I told you I wanted one earlier because you asked." Chaeyoung demanded, not forgetting about Mina's words.

Mina giggled and nodded, opening her arms. Chaeyoung scooted forward, and threw her head down into Mina's chest, wrapping her arms around the older girls waist, and tangling their legs together. Mina put her arms around Chaeyoung's shoulders, fiddling with the girls hair as she did so.

Her arms and hands laid upon Chaeyoung's arms as they held each other close, Mina could feel the muscles through the younger's clothes. She started to massage her shoulders gently, earning a low grunt from Chaeyoung.

"You feel tense..." Mina whispered, as she continued to massage her.

"My body aches from practice." Chaeyoung responded quietly, feeling heavenly from the attention on her arms.

Mina sat up a bit, pressing her back against her headboard, and she brought Chaeyoung's body in front of her, settling the girl between her legs. She turned her lamp back on, and looked to see Chaeyoung's peeking over her shoulder at her, her eyes squinted because of the light.

"What are you doing, Mina?" She asked, kind of tiredly sounding.

"I'm giving you a much needed massage. Turn back around." Mina said, turning Chaeyoung's head straight again with her hands.