Everything I Wanted.

I had a dream. I got everything wanted. Not what you'd think. And if I'm bein' honest, it might've been a nightmare. To anyone who might care. Thought I could fly. So I stepped off the Golden. Nobody cried, nobody even noticed. I saw them standing right there. Kinda thought they might care.
_____________('へ'*)ノ _____________

Chaeyoung woke up breathless and panicky. Tears streamed down her face and her heartbeat was going at a rapid pace. She hurriedly tried to find the switch on her lamp.
                      Click.
Chaeyoung glanced around the room, almost forgetting where she was. She brought her knees to her chest, still breathing heavily.
She grabbed her cellphone off her bedside table, and dialled her girlfriends number. Before she pressed that green button to call, she saw the time. '3:34 A.M...'

She could only hope for her to answer. She heard the ringing coming through the speaker of the device, and she crossed her fingers. 'Please...'

Chaeyoung wiped her tears as she heard her girlfriends tired voice. Everything was going to be fine.

"Chaeyoung? Why are you calling at 3 am? Is everything okay?"

"M-Min-na... I need you..." Chaeyoung managed to breathe out between her sobs.

"I'll be there as fast as I can baby, stay
on the line with me. Get some water, and just listen to my voice."

Mina was already in her car, wide awake. She needed to help her girlfriend even though she's unsure of what the latter needed.

Mina made it to Chaeyoung's house within minutes, and unlocked the door with the key that was hidden under the flower pot by the door.

"I'm here baby, I'm here." Mina announced as she was already sprinting up the stairs, though still careful not to trip. Mina opened Chaeyoung's door and saw the latter hugging her knees in the corner. Mina rushed to Chaeyoung and saw the tigers eyes puffy and red.

"Baby please calm down... I'm here now. Let's get you in bed and you can tell me what's wrong later. I'll go get you more water." Mina said while hugging her girl tightly. Trying her best to calm her.

"No! No! Don't leave me!" Chaeyoung screamed with undoubted fear in her voice. Mina was shocked, but with the latters condition she wasn't quite surprised. She had to get to the bottom of why Chaeyoung was feeling this way.

"Chae I'm just going to the kitche-" Mina calmly tried to say but Chaeyoung still cut her off. "No! I'm scared, Mina I'm scared! Please don't leave me!" Chaeyoung was still sobbing and having trouble breathing, but was speaking better than before.

Mina sighed and lifted her baby tiger off the floor, and carried her to the bed. She placed Chaeyoung gently onto the bed, and adjusted the pillow for her to be comfortable.

Chaeyoung just grabbed Mina's hand and dragged the latter into bed with her. Mina just let her, because Chaeyoung was in a bad state and she wanted her to do whatever she needed to calm down.

She hugged Chaeyoung's head to her chest and softly Shh'd her to help.

It took about twenty minutes for Chaeyoung's breathing room stabilize, and stop crying. She exhausted herself more from the crying and panicking.