Best friend. [1]

( ˘ ³˘)❤
———
"Chaengie! What are you doing here?" Mina asked the her best friend, who randomly showed up at her house.

"Just here to see you, babe." Chaeyoung playfully said and winked at Mina, then walked right passed the latter and into her home.

"Well sure, come on in, Chaeyoung!" Mina angrily whispered to herself. She followed Chaeyoung to wherever she was going in the house.

Chaeyoung lead them to the kitchen, where she took her backpack off and set it on the counter. She set down some plastic bags as well. She dug in the bags, and pulled out some snacks and drinks.

"Movie night?" Chaeyoung offered as she dug the snacks out.

"Yeah, sure! What would you wanna watch?" Mina wondered. She tapped her chin, and leaned on the counter beside Chaeyoung.

"Hmm. Horror?" Chaeyoung suggested.

Mina aggressively shook her head no.

Chaeyoung nodded, and chuckled to herself. She just thought she'd ask to tease the girl. Mina's never been a fan of horror movies, and when they would watch them, Mina was tucked behind a blanket, covering her eyes, hiding behind Chaeyoung, or has completely left the room. Chaeyoung actually wanted to be with Mina tonight, so she wasn't going to persist on horror movies.

"Well what do you wanna watch then?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"I was watching a random movie. I don't know what it's called." Mina told the younger girl.

"About what? Is it interesting?" Chaeyoung wondered, while taking the snacks to the living room. Chaeyoung made it to the living room and looked at the paused tv.

Chaeyoung dropped her snacks, widened her eyes, and instantly looked back at Mina.

What was on the screen? What surprised Chaeyoung so much? Well. That would be the practically pornographic image on the tv.

Mina scratched her head, and awkwardly laughed.

It wouldn't surprise Chaeyoung if it were a man and a woman. But it was two women on the screen, having sexual relations.

"What are you watching?" Chaeyoung asked and raised her brow.

"Uhhhh. Well. It's not what it looks like. It's just a stupid movie. It's had a lot of sex scenes in it, and I've hardly been paying any attention it it. I've been cleaning, and I was gonna make dinner soon. But you showed up, so I had to pause it. And this happened to be where I paused it..." Mina explained, almost sounding like an excuse.

"Well. I guess we can continue watching it if you want." Chaeyoung winked at her then grabbed all the dropped snacks. She put everything on Mina's coffee table and made herself comfortable on the couch.

Chaeyoung reached her right arm out for Mina, asking her to join. Mina grabbed onto Chaeyoung's hand and wrapped the girls arm around herself.

She also made herself comfortable, but in Chaeyoung's arms.

Everyone always said the two seemed more like a couple than best friends, but the women never took offence. They would never date each other. Right?

Unpause.

To Chaeyoung's surprise, there was instantly loud moaning and heavy breathing emitting from the televisions speakers.

Mina widened her eyes, and scrambled to find the remote, ready to turn it down. Chaeyoung grabbed her hand and stopped it from doing so.

"I wanna hear it, don't you?" Chaeyoung flirtatiously, yet jokingly said to Mina. She winked, giggled, and went back to focusing on the screen.

Mina started at Chaeyoung with wide eyes, shook her head then watched the tv nervously again. She looked at the screen and the two girls were still... love making. Mina looked away embarrassed, and swallowed her saliva, loud enough for Chaeyoung to hear.