chapter eleven ◖ his girl

800+ reads thank you guys 🥺..

merry christmas eve sweets! (or any other holiday you guys celebrate)
🥴

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I move in quick, my lips connect with hers. It was a kiss I've never felt before, something inside me craved for more. But I can't be that selfish, especially if I wanted her to stay with me. I let go of her shoulders and wrap my arms around her waist, my hand moving up and down. She locks her arms around my neck, the kiss becomes more passionate. I have to stop before I do something we'd both regret.

"Doll, if you keep doin' this you might not like the outcome." I whisper to her, my nose touching hers. She nods her head and breathes in, "I must've been carried away." I smile and kiss her forehead, before grabbing her hand and intertwining hers with mine. I can tell she's trying not to smile, "Bring this up to any of the boys, and you'll be dead meat." She laughs loudly, "Awh is Dally gettin' soft? For a girl?!?" I roll my eyes and shake my head, "Man, youre crazy."

"Yeah maybe, but you're crazy for me." She gives me a sassy comeback, "Damn right I am." I grab her and hoist her over my shoulder, slapping her butt lightly. I can hear her laughing below me, I couldn't help but smile.

...   ...  ....

"Let's head back, it's getting late." I tell her, she nods her head and holds my hand. Leaning on me when I walk she kicks a rock, "What are we?" I look down at her; cause she's shorter than me. "What do you mean?" "Like, what are we? A one time thing.. or something that'll last?" She sounded disappointed, I sigh and tighten my grip on her hand. "You're my girl. Only mine. You understand?" I tell her, she nods her head and giggles.

"Dally Winston's girl, I like that." I chuckle at her silliness. We make our way to her stop, the Curtis household. There's loud laughter and movement in the window. "Wanna come in?" She ask, I nod my head and we enter the house. "Dally, good to see you!" Two-bit grins drunkly, I see Soda arm wrestling Steve with a ton of cards scattered around them. Darry is on the chair reading, Pony is talking to Johnny and (Y/n) went to get chocolate milk.

What is up with them and their chocolate addiction?

"I got you some booze if you wanted some." She hands me the cold booze and sips her chocolate milk. She walks over to Pony and Johnny and begins chatting with them, I watch closely from the corner.

YOUR P.O.V

"Hey, isn't that my jacket?" I ask Pony boy, he looks at the jacket and gives me a guilty smile. "I must've mixed ours up, my bad." I pat his back and shake it off, Johnny looks at me suspiciously. "Ain't that Dally's?" He ask, staring intensely at the dark brown jacket. I put a finger to my mouth and shush at them, not forgeting to send a wink. Pony boy sighs and give Johnny a dollar, I slap the two of them. They both laugh and I feel a pair of arms pull me into a back hug.

"Dally, not now. Darry is right over there." I whisper to him, moving away from Ponyboy and Johnny. "I can't help myself." He sways me side to side, singing quietly in my ear. I can't help but smile, he's a bad boy with a soft heart. "(Y/n)?" Soda ask from the table, I break from his grip and walk over to Soda and Steve. "Hm?" He holds up some cards and gives me his killing smile. "Wanna play?" He ask, I nod my head and take a seat across from Steve. "Ready to get your ass beat?" I smirk and stare at Soda and Steve.

"It's on, kid."

"So be it."

And here we are being competitive.

...  ...  ....

I ended up drinking a whole bottle of booze because of a dare by Steve. I wasn't completely drunk, just tipsy. Yeah, only tipsy. "Where's Dallyy?" I smile widely, Two-bit laughs at my state. "Sittin' down, why you tryna give him a la-"

"Two-bit, lay off!" Darry gives him the side eye, Two-bit puts his hands up and drinks more of his booze. Dally walks into the room and raises an eyebrow at Soda. "She's drunk." He states, I point at him and giggle. "You're drunk." Steve chuckles lightly and Soda smiles light heartedly. "C'mon dollface, let's get you to bed." I stretch my hands out for him to pick me up. I don't wanna walk right now.

He picks me up and I latch onto his body like a shirt. Never wanting to let go, "Man, I thought you were better than this." He chuckles and I hiccup in his ear, I lay my head on his shoulder taking a big whiff of his scent. It's mostly cigarettes and cologne, sure is nice alright. "You smell good." He holds my back when we go up the steps, "Thank you, I take showers." I gasp and smile, "Me too!" I spread my arms out and bang my wrist against the wall. "Ow..." He laughs and toss me on the bed, I hold my wrist in pain.

"You okay?" He ask him, crouching down in front of me. His face near mine, I show him my wrist and frown. "It hurts.." He holds my wrist gently and lays a soft kiss on it. I smile and look at the ceiling. I think about all of the things that's happen lately, I've been stressed with school, with home too; Pony and Darry aren't really gettin' along well. I wonder about my future a lot, wonder if I can find a way to escape Tulsa. I now change my thoughts about Dally, I can't believe he liked me back. I feel so special.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Dally ask me, I turn to look at him and blink slowly.

"You." He's surprised by my straightforward comment. He hears the steps creak and looks back at me. "Alright, I should be leavin' now. Goodnight clumsy." He ruffles my hair and kisses my forehead, and lays out a blanket on me. Soda enters the room right when Dally was about to leave, he looks at him suspiciously. "Night Dal, be careful." Dally nods his head and waves his hand. Making his way downstairs, Soda comes by me and lays next to me. I turn over to look at him, "You okay?" I ask him, he seems stressed.

"I'm alright, Pony boy fell asleep on the couch so I thought I'd come up here and talk to you for once." I nod my head and cuddle agasint his chest, he wraps his arm around me. "Your gonna overheat, take the jacket off." I forgot I was wearing Dally's jacket. I take it off and throw it onto the chair, carefully.

"Dally's jacket?" He ask, I nod my head and close my eyes. He sighs plays with my hair, a habit he'd always do when we were younger. "Are you two a thing." I nod my head and smile, my eyelids becoming more and more heavier with every thought.

"i'm dally's girl."