chapter thirtyone ◖ fallen apart

WARNING!
this chapter has very many colorful words today, and maybe you guys will when you find out what happens.
im sorRY!

We enter the lot, our once loud and excited arua is now a threatening and tough one. Darry and Tim Shepard talk as we wait for the Socs. I bite my lip as I look around for Dally and Blaze. Where is Dally? "You alright?" Johnny ask me, I look at him and nod my head. "Just a lil scared." I tell him honestly, he smiles and whispers in my ear "Me too, not gonna lie." I feel somewhat good at that comment, I know I'm the only girl here but even most of the boys are scared.

The Socs pull up in their fancy cars, I look for Randy; and I guess he was doing the same once we both meet eye contact he nods his head. I walk over to Darry and whisper in his ear, "Check." He nods his head and crosses his arm, Paul comes up to Darry. "Hello Darry." He greets him, Darry looks at him up and down before politely responding. "Hello Paul, I'm guessing you checked them all?" Paul turns around and looks at everyone, they all put their hands up. "Every single one of them, but.." Darry raises an eyebrow.

"How do we know this isn't a setup?" Darry smiles disheartenedly, "We wouldn't do such a thing.. unlike you fancy pants." I look around and see some of the Socs fuming in anger, In chuckle at the sight before someone cracks their knuckles in front of me.

Randy.

"Shouldn't lil girls be at home cooking?" I roll my eyes and smirk,

"Shouldn't lil boys like you act like their-

"Dont you know a rumble ain't a rumble without me!" After hearing Dallys lil announcement the fighting begins, the first hit to start everything was towards poor Ponyboy. I was next, I get knocked to the ground by a different Soc. Most likely because I'm a girl, I turn us over so I'm on top. I begin swinging, aiming for the nose I hear the cringy sound of bones breaking. I grab his collar and pull him up, he punches me in the stomach making me crouch down. He takes this as an advantage and begins punching my side.

The heavy rains makes everything difficult to see and fight in with the mud.

He's suddenly pulled off once I see Soda and Steve start teaming on him. I smile at them and they smile back, I get sweeped off the ground from a greaser. It's Dally, "Dally what're doin!" I yell, a swarm of Socs come running towards us. "Just trust me!" I nod my head as the Socs begin to come closer, he turns us and than begins spinning me around. I frail my legs around and kick the Socs to the ground, Dally throws me gently and we pick our poison.

I grab the one who's covered mostly in mud and lift him up, he's passed out. Or at least I thought he was before he punched me in the jaw, god that one really hurt. I grab his shirt and rip it, tripping him over with my legs and than pinning him the the ground I punch him in the jaw. "How do you like it big guy?" I yell, I than stop once most of the Socs begin running back to their cars. I kick the dude one last time as he crawls away, the greaser begin cheering loudly.

"We did it!" I jump up and down, Dally runs up to me and lifts me in the air. Our mouths connect, the kiss makes us feel powerful; as if we're on top of the world. "I love you so much." He smiles, the rain calming down more. Our foreheads touch as we both look down, "I love you more." He smiles, probably one of the rarest smiles ever.

This smile shows love, happiness, warmth and care.

So I return it.

"Hey I want some love!" Two-bit yells and tackles us, we all fall to the ground in the mud laughing. "Might as well join!" Steve grabs Sodas arm as they both jump onto us, Darry gives in and jumps on us as well. Johnny whispers something but none of us could hear, "Guys!" He yells this time. We all look over at him, he points at Ponyboy.

He's in really bad shape, I push the boys off me and walk over to Ponyboy. "Bud, do you know your name?" I ask him, he looks at me tiredly. "Pon-Ponyboy." I smile and grab his side, he winches only slightly. "Grab his other side." Johnny nods his head and grabs his other side, "Ready. Ponyboy this might hurt." Ponyboy only mumbles random words but once we hoist him up making him groan loudly.

"Alright, let's get home." Darry tells us, we nod our heads and try to walk as quickly to home. Dally stays next to me as we walk, Soda and Steve in the front with Darry, and Two-bit next to Johnny. It's quiet as we walk, only the sounds of our heavy breathing and feet dragging.

"Who's that?" Sodapop ask making all of us come to a hault, the shadow figure is somewhat muscular but also the same height as Ponyboy. Maybe if we were closer he'd be taller, "Darry don't." Two-bit tells him, Darry crosses his arms. "Who are you?" Darry ask, the figure only moves two steps. Darry impatiently taps his foot, "I said who are you!" His voice makes me flinch, I never liked it when Darry would yell.

"Take Ponyboy." I tell Dally, he looks at me in disbelief but than takes Ponyboy from my arms. "Don't do anything stupid." He pulls the back of my jacket, I grab his hand and look him in the eye. "I need you to be safe, I can't lose you." I tell him, he looks down and kisses my lips. "Be careful." I nod my head and make my way up to Darry; he holds me back as I try and walk further from the gang.

"Its Blaze." I tell him, he shakes his head. The figure moves up, the moonlight shines on his face. I was right, it looks like Blaze but I know deep down it isn't him.

He raises a gun.

"Blaze.. Don't do it. We're family, you wouldn't dare hurt us would you?" I ask him quietly, he cries out. "I wouldn't." I nod my head and step closer, not trying to scare him away but at least make him out the gun down. "Than don't do it." He wipes the tears with his sleeves, "But I have to.." I shake my head and smile sadly. "You don't have to.. okay. You can just out the gun down an-and we can go back home and hang out okay."

"I'd like that." He says, I look back and see Dally has switched places with Two-bit so he isn't holding Ponyboy anymore. Sodapop and Steve are by my side as well as Darry. "We would too.. Just put the gun down."

"I can't! God fucking damnit I cant!" He yells, I stop moving.

"Is that what your mom would want you to do?" He looks at me with wide eyes, "W-what?" I take a deep breath in, "Would your mom be proud of her son aiming a gun at his friends? Would she Blaze?" He doesn't lower the gun but instead he frowns.

"No.."

"Than lower the fucking gun!" Dally yells, Blaze's eyes change. They go from cold to dark, dark and empty.

"Fuck you!" He yells, everything feels like it's in slow motion. The gun goes off and we all run and hide, my first thing is to run to Dally. Because I know this bullet is going to him, and I made a promise that we'll be together for ever. I jump into his arms and hold onto him as if I'm gonna die I'm gonna die in his arms.

He turns us around so his back faces Blaze, he looks at me with a smile. "I love you." He says, tears ready to spill from his eyes.

And with that, with our bodies fall. We hit the ground, I close my eyes and expect to see him dead. But when I opened them, his eyes meant mine.

Than, a scream.

But it wasn't Dallys.

and it wasn't mine.

It was my brother's.

Sodapop Patrick Curtis.