Quick AN

Hello.

This is a sequel to my first book: Graduating Time (00.00)

The timeline here is a bit fucked up.

Steve Rogers is now older than 95 since I decided to make Tony's birthday to be 1989 instead of 1970.

I didn't think I'd make a sequel. But I liked the book so much I figured I'd do it anyway. And the ending was hella good, and I AM proud of it, but quite unsatisfactory right?

So the timelines didn't matter to me at first, I changed Tony's birthdate because I wanted the timegap between Steve and Tony to be even bigger.

So this story starts in 2029, or the equivalent to 2011 in the MCU. Because in the last chapter of Graduating Time is in "2014"

6 years after 2008 when Tony travels back to Steve. In "2014" Tony is therefor 26.

So, in 2008 Tony Stark is ACTUALLY in the MCU 38. And in 2012, where the majority of this story will take place, he is 41.

So in order to make MY book's Tony Stark 41 I needed the year to be 2029 and then the MCU's 2012 will be MY 2030.

So this is a mess.

And it's only a mess because I can't really go back in the book and rewrite the timeline since the story revolves a lot around Tony being 19 in 2008.

1918, Steve Rogers, birth year - 1989, Tony Stark's birth year, 2008 Tony travels back in time to 1943, 2014 Tony manages to travel back to 1980 where he meets Peggy again. In 2026 Tony Stark becomes Iron Man and 2029 Steve Rogers is thawed. In 2030 the first Avengers movie takes place.

So..Tony is 41 and Steve is fucking 111-THIS IS SO FUCKED OMFG I am dying. It's kinda funny. But age is just a number right-this is ridiculously ridiculous. How big is that age gap like...70 years or something. How nice. Kinda creepy okay.

Hope I did the math right. If I didn't then tell me please, I wanna make this understandable. I failed math so I'm pretty sure there's some mistakes.

(Update! April 2nd)

Since Steve was frozen for way longer now in my story he would've been frozen for 85 years. But since I didn't change the timeline of WWII it means that Peggy would've passed away before Steve had woken up..I realized it just now.

It would be the same year she did it in the MCU. 2016. I didn't think about this the first time.

lol this timeline is fucked in the ass but I wasn't planning on making a sequel but I really wanted to. The ending was kind of after all something that would lead to a sequel.

----

I have to share the pictures of the people I simP for:

Fin

Fin. I love them🥺🥺