𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 - 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝘁 ⎊

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

】【0】【0】

⍟ ⎊

"Agent Romanoff...d'you miss' me?" I teased as I turned on Shoot to thrill on the PA system, seeing the Loki guy scuffle with the captain.

I came in like a boss, blasting Loki with the beams and landing like the hero I was. Pointing all the devices I had against the lunatic in the strange helmet. That's a pretty strange helmet he's got there, why the hell would someone deliberately wear that?

Probably mind control.

"Make your move, Reindeer Games."
I saw a spangly figure creeping up by my side, and Loki surrendered.

"Good move."
I lowered my weapons as well.

Lucky me no one could see through my armor how nervous I was, I hate to say it, I'm not supposed to say it, it's just hard not to care. I know I shouldn't and it was easy, but seeing him in person and planning to act as if nothing happened was harder than I initially thought.

It's time to keep your cool now, Stark. Now more than ever. He's only someone if you make him, you decide what he is to you. So snap the fuck out of it.

"Mr. Stark." Steve greeted, eyes on Loki.
Gosh-that is the spangliest suit I have ever seen, even my suits are more discreet. And Jarvis calls me out for being ostentatious. And how does he get that helmet over his head? It's like one of those things you wear around your neck when you go skiing.

"Captain."

The captain and I load Loki onto the jet and set him down on one of the seats, tying him up. I took off my helmet, seeing that it can be uncomfortable to wear it for longer periods of time if I don't need to. And Steve did the same.

When he turned around after tying up Loki and took off his ridiculously ugly helmet it's like I was jabbed in the stomach and banged in the head with an iron rod.

The feelings didn't wanna leave after washing over me like a tidal wave, they flooded and drowned me in a matter of seconds as I remembered everything we went through. Acting like I had never seen him or met him was going to hurt, more than I could've thought or ever wanted.

I guess I was being spiteful..I didn't want to like Steve because he was my dad's favorite, and I couldn't like someone who always caused me so much pain, right? Wrong. But I would still act like it if I had to..which I did, of course.

"Not a word." Natasha mumbled, probably talking to director Fury.

No eye contact..