𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3 - 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮

【0】【0】【.】【0】【0】

】【0】【0】

⍟ ⎊

"Tony?"
Steve shouted, looking over his shoulder to see if anyone would be after him for being out when you weren't supposed to.

Tony always pulled stuff like that. Sneaking out at night after the curfew, what was unusual was that this time Steve didn't know where he went.

"Tony! Come on, where are you?"
Steve sighed loudly and kept walking, looking behind every tree and every bush, every rock.

"Can you just come out? Supper is almost over, I want you to eat. You never do and I'm sick of it,"
Steve stopped and sighed once more, looking around, feeling the warm breeze in his face.

"Please?"
He pleaded.

He stopped talking and walking, just listening to the sounds of the forest.

Sniffle.

That's not a nature sound, certainly. At least it's not from nature itself. Steve hoped to hear it again, so he kept quiet. Real quiet, making sure not to step on leaves or twigs.

Sniffle, sniffle.

Steve walked towards the sound, slowly. He knew who it was..but he still couldn't be sure, and he was still worried that it wasn't.

He peered over a rock, where he saw someone in the fetal position with a jacket covering them.

But after all some twigs snapped, blowing Steve's cover. The person's head popped out of the jacket and he was met with beautiful brown eyes.

Eyes that seemed to have cried for a very long time, face was gleaming. He couldn't tell if it was because Tony had perfect skin or if it were the tears.

"Tony."
Steve sighed in relief, kneeling down to his friend's level.

"How are you?"
He asked softly, placing a hand on Tony's knee.

Tony didn't answer, he didn't look into his eyes either. By god did he want him to, he just did. He wanted to look at Tony, as if he didn't do it every day anyway.

He began to think Hodge had done something again, worse this time. But he didn't see anything on his face at least, and there was a shadow that casted onto Tony's neck. Making it look like a big bruise, but it wasn't that.

"Have you eaten? You can't skip, you'll be tired tomorrow."
Tony sighed in annoyance, rolling his eyes and burying his head into the jacket again.